Lies, anyway its stupid when they dig old tweets to bash people. But her fans are SJW's so it was funny to see how they were reacting with disappointment on their feminist idol and goddess of fighting for human rights lmfaooooo 

Christian Siriano said "Hot Tranny Mess" like 50% of the show.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

She said she didnt know what tranny meant... i mean how? 

She probably meant she didn't know how awful the word was, the impact it had, a lot of people say stupid shit because other people say it, so she could've learned and she stopped using it. 

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif

I just got done listening to Badlands all the way through for the first time. It was nothing like I thought it would be and I actually really liked it despite not being too fond of what I knew of Halsey so far. Proof you should never judge until you hear. Really after hearing it I don't see why anyone says she copies Lana except for the NA chorus but other than that I don't honestly see many similarities. Its good enough that I might even buy the vinyl, which I only do if I really, really like an album. But I'm going to give it some time. There were some songs that were kind of forgettable but I liked it overall.  :flutter:

I think my favorites were Castle and Drive!

Oh and the Walk The Line cover was a kind of strange/good surprise? 

Goddesses don't speak in whispers. They scream.