I totally love the new album Badlands by Halsey. She is amazing and unique. She is going to get huge, in a way alot of Lana fans

wanted (want) for Lana to do. I love Lana, so no diss to her, but Halsey right now for an Indie artist is making huge waves in the

music industry. My least fav song of hers on Badlands (new americana) is number 2 only to the weekend right now. She will be opening

for the weekend here soon for upcoming large venue tour, and her headline shows sold out in minutes. (shows around the US).

This her debut album, and her following is growing like wildfire. I can see why too, I saw/felt it in her, when i first found her with Hurricane

only a few months ago, and knew right then she was something special. Should be a super interesting time for her.

Elle magazine along with a half dozen others have run some pretty cool articles on her, if you guys want to read them..

I didn't know as much about her past and influences until reading that elle mag interview online.. was somewhat blown away..

ok, back to "Drive" on replay.. :bop:

Can someone update me on the recent demos/exclusives we have? Last I checked there were 2 boxset vinyl tracks but I feel like so many names are being thrown around. It'd be wonderful if someone could also send me them.

This album's great! My only complaint is I thought Colors would be slower, darker I guess. I can honestly see Taylor Swift singing it, but I still like it.

Can someone update me on the recent demos/exclusives we have? Last I checked there were 2 boxset vinyl tracks but I feel like so many names are being thrown around. It'd be wonderful if someone could also send me them.

This album's great! My only complaint is I thought Colors would be slower, darker I guess. I can honestly see Taylor Swift singing it, but I still like it.

The only boxset tracks are Drive (the demo version) and the You(th) demo.

lABVyGE.png

I just realized Halsey is an anagram of Ashley :flop:

JUST NOW? :rip:

My only complaint is I thought Colors would be slower, darker I guess. I can honestly see Taylor Swift singing it, but I still like it.

so true!!!!!! i wish it had the dark sound that colors p2 has

its been a little while of listening and now i can safely say my favorite songs are Haunting, Control, Gasoline, and Young God, which are also conveniently in a row on the tracklist  :creep:

CRYu-l5UcAEhjM4.jpg

JUST NOW? :rip:

so true!!!!!! i wish it had the dark sound that colors p2 has

its been a little while of listening and now i can safely say my favorite songs are Haunting, Control, Gasoline, and Young God, which are also conveniently in a row on the tracklist  :creep:

Yes! I love the second half of the album just as much as the first half, which is a plus.

The only boxset tracks are Drive (the demo version) and the You(th) demo.

Ok, cool. Could you send me those?

Halsey- next iconic artist to influence generations for the next 50 years.

Girls gonna get huger than fuck. TBH.

(even tho she dont care about this..)

She is talented as fuck and very unique in what she brings to the music she creates.

Fuck-, i wish i was her producer or record exec..

:P :D

Ed Sheeran supported her on twitter.. greatness sees greatness.. fucking love it. :)