BADLANDS, BADLANDS, BADLANDS OMG..

This is seriously one of the best albums this century to be honest. I'm completely overwhelmed by the second half expecially.

Had Badlands on repeat today, cranked up.

YOUNG GOD  :facepalm: :bop: :party: :gclap: :ohmy:

and

I WALK THE LINE :facepalm: :bop: :party: :gclap: :icant:

are so amazingly incredible.. fuck i just don't know what else to say..

her vibe is just mind blowing..

I hope she maintains a similar style in the 2nd album, whenever that comes out. there are some serious timeless beautiful pieces in here.

Shes even better than i thought she could be. I just can't believe it, cause i'm pretty picky, and Lana is still my favorite ever.. but Halsey

is slaying me hard as fuck.

Ever since she cut her hair and changed her style form tumblr Lolita to "I'm sucha serious artist" I dislike every music video she does.

The Badlands trailer was already as awkward as the whole Ride video and the previews for New Americana ... ugh.

She's really one of those artists who you#re just supposed to listen to, because everything else will annoy.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Ever since she cut her hair and changed her style form tumblr Lolita to "I'm sucha serious artist" I dislike every music video she does.

The Badlands trailer was already as awkward as the whole Ride video and the previews for New Americana ... ugh.

She's really one of those artists who you#re just supposed to listen to, because everything else will annoy.

yeah but, have you heard YOUNG GOD and I WALK THE LINE and ROMAN HOLIDAY and DRIVE and IS THERE SOMEWHERE and.. you get the picture..

(Audio from the release.).. :D :D :D

yeah but, have you heard YOUNG GOD and I WALK THE LINE and ROMAN HOLIDAY and DRIVE and IS THERE SOMEWHERE and.. you get the picture..

(Audio from the release.).. :D :D :D

Well, I like the album (even though I think Young God is one of the weakest tracks on the whole album) but I think I'll never do more than listen to her because evrything else annoys me

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

I'm not a huge fan of young god, it makes me cringe whenever I hear "if you wanna go to heaven you better fuck me tonight" I like almost all of the other songs though

god i hate when she tries to make things like this sound cool

"everybody wants to know  if we fucked on the bathroom sink"

not really sister, no

ljZXOe0.jpg

"Young God" is not one of my favorites either, but I like the lyric "I've been sitting at the bottom of a swimming pool for a while now, drowning my thoughts out".

Honestly though, the bonus tracks aren't great imo, or maybe they just need to grow on me. Other than "Gasoline". I think the standard album is a much stronger piece and "Gasoline" should have replaced "Coming Down".

H0bDaqU.gif

"Young God" is not one of my favorites either, but I like the lyric "I've been sitting at the bottom of a swimming pool for a while now, drowning my thoughts out".

Honestly though, the bonus tracks aren't great imo, or maybe they just need to grow on me. Other than "Gasoline". I think the standard album is a much stronger piece and "Gasoline" should have replaced "Coming Down".

there's a standard and deluxe album version? I just have the CD with 16 songs.