The box set is back in stock in Europe! Guess I'm gonna get both the CD and the box then lol my CD says it's already processed.. Whatever, at least I'm getting the box!

I tweeted them about the pre-order button being gone, even tho they said that there were more boxes left the other day, and they replied and fixed it over night. :flutter:

P6Sp4cZ.png

So I ordered mine yesterday!  :flutter:

lABVyGE.png

because it left you bald, oooor..?

It was a hair joke and they tried to tell me she searches her mentions 24/7 and she wouldn't approve of tweets like that (I didn't even @ her). :poordat:

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

so is this wrong? http://www.discogs.com/Halsey-Badlands/release/7099319 it says lido did control, young god, castle and new americana and tim anderson did drive

I listed those credits and I took them straight from what was listed on the inner sleeve of the vinyl release. Whatever is listed on there is correct

I really like this interview:

Her saying that New Americana is a satire here is interesting... that kind of throws the song into a light of making fun of people that are like her?

MkWI4Ns.png

why did she only start saying this after ppl started making fun of it tho  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:

I mean, she griped about the song lyrics long ago on Twitter but kept telling people they needed to read further into the song. I'm just saying that it's weird that she's saying it's a satire yet she weaved similar cliches into many other tracks on the record. As I was writing a review of the album, I determined that her lyrics are usually pretty enough to excuse her frequent sprinkles of Hot Topic rebellious terms (much like Lana's when it comes to repeated daddy/moonlight/kiss me hard/dark blue dark blue dark blue/pretty bad girl themes). New Americana is definitely the worst and most over-the-top (besides Strange Love, but don't even get me started on that song's lyrics) in terms of try-hard teen angst, so maybe it really was done on purpose as a satire? Idk tbh

MkWI4Ns.png

I'm not a fan of hers, nothing against her, just not my thing, but I can't comprehend the hatred for this girl. She sounds similar to every other "tumblresque" artist people on here seem to cum for. It baffles me how there's other artists that sound similar to her that are deemed "unique" but for some reason she's like the scummiest untalented piece of shit? Um no. She's really not that different and she's not as untalented as people are claiming. Is she the artists people are choosing to hate this year? Because band wagon hate is so Lorde 2013. 

9a32008aa9568555201e3b88bceeef59.jpg

I'm not a fan of hers, nothing against her, just not my thing, but I can't comprehend the hatred for this girl. She sounds similar to every other "tumblresque" artist people on here seem to cum for. It baffles me how there's other artists that sound similar to her that are deemed "unique" but for some reason she's like the scummiest untalented piece of shit? Um no. She's really not that different and she's not as untalented as people are claiming. Is she the artists people are choosing to hate this year? Because band wagon hate is so Lorde 2013. 

I think people dislike her not only for the way she sounds, but her personality? She can be very abrasive imo

this is literally the most reasonable thing that has been posted in this thread by someone other than Halsey's LB fans. I think you hit the nail on the head perfectly - she's just the 2015 Lorde-esque bullseye for people who think Lana invented music.

MkWI4Ns.png

I think people dislike her not only for the way she sounds, but her personality? She can be very abrasive imo

I don't pay much attention to her, but what about her personality is abrasive? 

9a32008aa9568555201e3b88bceeef59.jpg