Eulonzo

Britney Spears

did you ever complete that list of Britney unreleased songs btw?

It's complete (it has all the track names and writers & producers and album they were intended too) but it doesn't have the quality the files leaked since the fan base doesn't have the OCD we have, and I lost lot of my original files. And the demo list is only missing the Blackout demos cuz I'm lazy as fuck lol

tumblr_nqgjv3rg7p1si48w3o1_540.gif

It's complete (it has all the track names and writers & producers and album they were intended too) but it doesn't have the quality the files leaked since the fan base doesn't have the OCD we have, and I lost lot of my original files. And the demo list is only missing the Blackout demos cuz I'm lazy as fuck lol

omg please post the full one here!!!! and IIRC there's demos for all Blackour songs except Piece of Me and Toy Soldier?

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

omg please post the full one here!!!! and IIRC there's demos for all Blackour songs except Piece of Me and Toy Soldier?

unreleased https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19GmpxjlNLon6MwQ_QlTcOUkAT6dICu7abmyCY3R0yqo/edit#gid=0

demos https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1WqZj6JrRE4Hv5E9NJtnu4VlZBun6KzBoszc6Hcw_vrE/edit#gid=0

tumblr_nqgjv3rg7p1si48w3o1_540.gif

I hate what she did to her mouth though. and her nose was perfectly suited to her face before

her nose doesn't bother me (mainly because I can't tell a big difference), and her smile can still look radiant at times (mainly on stage and a few candids). Britney will always be beautiful to me tbh

i don't understand how people don't like Britney, she's honestly such a nice person + her music is incredible

because a lot of today's youth only vaguely remember circus era & ff era , so the only era they know is BJ which was a flop

because a lot of today's youth only vaguely remember circus era & ff era , so the only era they know is BJ which was a flop

it's so shocking to think that some people didn't grow up hearing teen pop Godney, or the sexy songs from ITZ + Blackout

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

it's so shocking to think that some people didn't grow up hearing teen pop Godney, or the sexy songs from ITZ + Blackout

The first -- or one of the first songs I ever learned word for word was, Oops, I did it again. When I was like 6? I grew up with Britney thank god and I am so appreciative of it. I followed her music through my years of growing up even when I got really into hard rock and metal I still listened to Britney. When she went 'crazy' I stuck by her and supported her. I have always loved her music and will keep listening to her until the day I die tbh. None of her songs ever get old. One of my favorites is Someday (I Will Understand) and I wish that she would release an album where she wrote all of her songs because I think she has such great talent and potential to be a songwriter I really do.