Eulonzo

Britney Spears

I'd say Blackout and Circus are interchangeably her best albums. Blackout kinda has a bit more going for it just cause of how drugged out it is but I like both.

In the Zone is up there too. I guess it's her trinity lol.

I'M NOT SORRY

I'VE SEEN BRITNEY LIVE TODAY! I haven't been lucky enough to get my record signed, but I'm super happy anyway!

Britney is flawless, it was so kind of her to take her time with fans <3

VIDEOS!

Back to the record question...

Oh, I love Blackout! I have mixed feelings towards Circus, but it will probably grow on me. What do you guys think about Femme Fatale? Because right now, I love it!

I wonder if she will outdo herself with the next one...she said she is happier lately and had more inspiration, so I hope for something really special from her

Yes, that's my thought! Hasn't she mentioned that she would like to do with something more rock sound? That would be great.

i am nothing and should be everything

I wonder if she will outdo herself with the next one...she said she is happier lately and had more inspiration, so I hope for something really special from her

As long as will.i.am isn't involved it'll be good. 

14417469274.gif

I love Femme Fatale, it's so flawless in every way, even the overproduced ballad Criminal it's good. But for me this is my list.

1. Blackout
  2. In The Zone
  3. Circus
  4. Femme Fatale
  5. ...Baby One More Time
  6. Britney Jean
  7. Britney
  8. Oops!.. I Did It Again

I'll be happy to explain if you want  :hooker:

tumblr_nqgjv3rg7p1si48w3o1_540.gif

I love Femme Fatale, it's so flawless in every way, even the overproduced ballad Criminal it's good. But for me this is my list:

• Blackout
  • In The Zone
  • Circus
  • Femme Fatale
  • ...Baby One More Time
  • Britney Jean
  • Britney
  • Oops!.. I Did It Again
I'll be happy to explain if you want :hooker:

Go on :hooker:

H0bDaqU.gif

Blackout it's her masterpiece

In The Zone it's the album where she played with different kinds of music, since the basic pop to the reggae, another masterpiece (overlooked by the media because of blackout)

Circus was the comeback album, and so far is the most flawless of them all, with the Urbaney we all love, but keeping her pop roots. And I mean Phonography.

Femme Fatale the album that changed the pop scene, with Britney exploring the dubstep, yes in babysteps but BOOM it was the seed it needed.

BOMT the one that started all, so ahead of his time, + those damn vocals

Britney Jean, good idea, bad execution.

Britney the problem with this is more because of what could've been than the album itself, half of the album was part of the Crossroad soundtrack (the cheesy Bombastic Love) but JIVE didn't feel like releasing 2, so they released this weird hybrid.

OIDIA, as a kid was my fave but it's a carbon copy of BOMT so I don't see much difference or a reason to be higher in my rank.

tumblr_nqgjv3rg7p1si48w3o1_540.gif

Blackout it's her masterpiece

In The Zone it's the album where she played with different kinds of music, since the basic pop to the reggae, another masterpiece (overlooked by the media because of blackout)

Circus was the comeback album, and so far is the most flawless of them all, with the Urbaney we all love, but keeping her pop roots. And I mean Phonography.

Femme Fatale the album that changed the pop scene, with Britney exploring the dubstep, yes in babysteps but BOOM it was the seed it needed.

BOMT the one that started all, so ahead of his time, + those damn vocals

Britney Jean, good idea, bad execution.

Britney the problem with this is more because of what could've been than the album itself, half of the album was part of the Crossroad soundtrack (the cheesy Bombastic Love) but JIVE didn't feel like releasing 2, so they released this weird hybrid.

OIDIA, as a kid was my fave but it's a carbon copy of BOMT so I don't see much difference or a reason to be higher in my rank.

In The Zone wasn't after Blackout?

BzhmW.png