Eulonzo

Britney Spears

nothing leaked tho, but if you wanna check, use http://britneyspearsremix.com/

Oh God, thank you so much! I've only got songs leaked till 2012 (as the 4 CD fanmade compilation), so I've got plenty of catching up to do :)

BTW, Britney is coming in 9 days to my country...:ahhney: but only to promote the Intimate Britney Spears collection. There are no tickets, wonder if  fans will be able to steel a glance of her from far away...:cryney: I'm considering getting free day at job to try my luck.

i am nothing and should be everything

Oh God, thank you so much! I've only got songs leaked till 2012 (as the 4 CD fanmade compilation), so I've got plenty of catching up to do :)

BTW, Britney is coming in 9 days to my country... :ahhney: but only to promote the Intimate Britney Spears collection. There are no tickets, wonder if  fans will be able to steel a glance of her from far away... :cryney: I'm considering getting free day at job to try my luck.

Lucky you :'(

tumblr_nqgjv3rg7p1si48w3o1_540.gif

Lucky you :'(

We'll see about that in a week... She's just probably gonna pass us and that's it. Such a shame that only VIPs can go to the lingerie show :(

Blackout > In the Zone > Britney > Femme Fatale > Britney Jean > Circus > Oops I Did It Again > Baby One More Time

your placement of Britney Jean ahead of ANYTHING else completely discredits any other valid opinions you may have had

14417469274.gif

your placement of Britney Jean ahead of ANYTHING else completely discredits any other valid opinions you may have had

Alien, Work Bitch, Tik Tik Boom, Till It's Gone, Body Ache and Perfume are amazing. I really like them. Circus is REALLY good, but I think these six songs are even better. Let's not talk about Oops I Did It Again and Baby One More Time because they're horrible. But the title tracks, Crazy and Stronger are sooooo good.

@@PARADIXO, what's your opinion on Showdown and Early Mornin? Because as much as I like ITZ, I find those songs the weak points.

I'm really curious, which albums are considered the best by the general Britney fandom (other than Blackout)?

@@PARADIXO, what's your opinion on Showdown and Early Mornin? Because as much as I like ITZ, I find those songs the weak points.

I'm really curious, which albums are considered the best by the general Britney fandom (other than Blackout)?

are you kidding me  :oprah2:

Early Mornin is one of the best britney tracks ever

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

@PARADIXO, what's your opinion on Showdown and Early Mornin? Because as much as I like ITZ, I find those songs the weak points.

Aw thank you for the mention lol. Well, I really like Showdown and Early Morning. Showdown is better though. And, Britney fans/general public usually answer In the Zone or Blackout, but some people say that Femme Fatale or even Circus are her best albums. Some fans think Blackout is overrated. 

tumblr_n27ejgiMNZ1rhis53o1_500.gif

When you get too hot... Butterflies 

tumblr_inline_mnnlcagvxe1qz4rgp.gif

Just that line from Showdown makes the song perfect.

Damn even Brave New Girl is one of her best "fun, IDGAF, I'm a girl" songs.

tumblr_nqgjv3rg7p1si48w3o1_540.gif