Eulonzo

Britney Spears

Haha :kiss:

It's not all my work, people over Britney Boards helped me with the quality of the tracks and some minor erros. The list of demos is comming :)

Can't wait until I look at the lists and my OCD starts fucking up with me and I start hunting for the originally leaked files. :rollin:

If anyone is interestedd, I made a list with Britney's unreleased songs that leaked

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AsUQ_7U49PnldC1CRXlIUXp0VURESGtVLWZWc1lIVGc&usp=sharing#gid=0

You forgot "Let go", flawless ballad with amazing Britney's vocals. Also "Love to love you". I am actually surprised that she has that little leaked songs. I mean, Lana is in the business much less than her, and she has way more leaked songs.

You forgot "Let go", flawless ballad with amazing Britney's vocals. Also "Love to love you". I am actually surprised that she has that little leaked songs. I mean, Lana is in the business much less than her, and she has way more leaked songs.

Both are there with their legal titles To Love Let Go and Just Let Me Go ;)

the difference between both it's that Lana's unreleased tracks are not in lock down like Britney's, before her record deal Lana recorded all this songs with people she knew like Pincess Superstar and LeCrate, so people kept the recordings and they show them to their frends and they end up hitting the net. In Britney's case, she got a record deal the second after she started recording music so a lot of those tracks are with her label instead with the producers/writers.

tumblr_nqgjv3rg7p1si48w3o1_540.gif

One day, probably when I get my own laptop, I will attempt to delve into the world of Britney unreleased songs + demos. Being a Lana stan has me so drained in that department though lmao.

I am pretty sure I have 99.9% of Britney's unreleased, so if you ever need something, you can count on me!

I have read tons of pages about her past recordings and when I downloaded stuff, I got most of the songs from countless torrents so I checked the files with Spek to see which one was in higher quality and stuff. I have her demos too, but the ones that are confirmed real.

I am pretty sure I have 99.9% of Britney's unreleased, so if you ever need something, you can count on me!

I have read tons of pages about her past recordings and when I downloaded stuff, I got most of the songs from countless torrents so I checked the files with Spek to see which one was in higher quality and stuff. I have her demos too, but the ones that are confirmed real.

T-T T-T T-T

I'll clean up my Britney stuff and show you what I have!.. Thank you.  :defeated:

14417469274.gif

Do you have the full version of Rebellion tho? :creepna:

Maybe the full version of that song would the 0.1% that I don't have. :deadbanana:

Would you be alright with helping me with a few things tho please?  :smile2:

My laptop died and I lost all my Britney stuff.  :deadbanana:

I heard there was a bunch of leaks last few days, like the acapellas and so on. Could someone please PM me a link to a site where I can download all of them?

i am nothing and should be everything

I heard there was a bunch of leaks last few days, like the acapellas and so on. Could someone please PM me a link to a site where I can download all of them?

Ooh La La, WB, Perfume (Dreaminx Remix) & Alien Stems leaked. And a version of Alien with raw vocals too. Universe will be the site tho

Ooh La La, WB, Perfume (Dreaminx Remix) & Alien Stems leaked. And a version of Alien with raw vocals too. Universe will be the site tho

Can you send me the raw vocals mix of Alien?? I saw it on YT yesterday but it's been removed. :/ 

14417469274.gif

Can you send me the raw vocals mix of Alien?? I saw it on YT yesterday but it's been removed. :/ 

Let me upload it for you, but I'll send you a PM cuz all the Britney forums are removing the links, for DL or stream, so I don't wanna get LB in trouble.