Eulonzo

Britney Spears

Does anybody know of an ebook/pdf existing of some Britney biography, or the books she wrote? Would love to look at this ~

I have Britney: Inside the Dream by Steve Dennis. It's a pretty good account of her life and there are pictures inside. It is an unauthorized biography, though.

l2Sq4K7gijMLVChUI.gif

I have Britney: Inside the Dream by Steve Dennis. It's a pretty good account of her life and there are pictures inside. It is an unauthorized biography, though.

PM'd you! :)

i am nothing and should be everything

You won't catch me saying that I have 5 of her albums.

Blackout>Greatest Hits: My Prerogative>Femme Fatale>Britney Jean>Circus

and I have the single, 3

I don't have any of her unreleased or demos though.

Her unreleased>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

tumblr_nqgjv3rg7p1si48w3o1_540.gif

Her unreleased>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The day "Secret" leaks will bring me utter happiness.

But I like what she has released better, even though unfortunately some of the tracks she's written haven't been included on the albums. :(

The day "Secret" leaks will bring me utter happiness.

But I like what she has released better, even though unfortunately some of the tracks she's written haven't been included on the albums. :(

Secret it's the new Rebellion or Love in the Bahamas :'(

I love more her unreleased cus sometimes I find myself listening to them even more than her studio albums

So... as someone has suggested, I've just seen For the Record, because I really wanted to find out more about Britney as a person, and not just as an entertainer.

What I wanted to get from the documentary:

tumblr_mrnybqwYfp1qiiufio1_500.gif

Did it fullfill my expectations? Well... yes and no, but I liked it :)

I'm glad to have found my favourite part gifed by talented tumblr user

tumblr_lhk6dmsztn1qf2w41o1_500.gif

I was really happy that she has said this, because I can completely relate, especially now.

I've been thinking the entire time - no wonder she's been such a superstar. She really has this special kind of charisma. Not artsy one, just of a gorgeous, optimistic person. It's easy to like her...Britney's so adorable.

I wish that the docummentary went more into her head, but that's probably just me.

7c640f975c2730900cd0e81659eb536a.jpg

This made my day. Gotta love Gothney.

I loved the part when she said that she's gonna write a real good book one day :D I'm still looking forward to it. Her memoir could be the best thing ever.

I think I'm going to watch I Am Britney Jean soon. Have any of you Britney stans seen her old reality show? Is it worth checking out for shit and giggles (I hate that kind of thing, but I'm curious about Britney)?

I think I'm going to watch I Am Britney Jean soon. Have any of you Britney stans seen her old reality show? Is it worth checking out for shit and giggles (I hate that kind of thing, but I'm curious about Britney)?

I'm glad you enjoyed FTR, yeah get your point. We will never know what was in her head that year/night, I really hope she writes a book saying everything, exposing everyone and just saying a big fuck you to the world, this is me and y'all have to deal with it.

IABJ it's soooo far from FTR tho but it's soooo much better than IAFF, so watch it, but don't expect a revealing documentary. As for Chaotic, you will see the redneck side of Britney (don't get me wrong) it's a funny weird side, but she looks drunk all the show, also some of my fave moments are from there, like when her and Kevin are talking about time travel.

I'm glad you enjoyed FTR, yeah get your point. We will never know what was in her head that year/night, I really hope she writes a book saying everything, exposing everyone and just saying a big fuck you to the world, this is me and y'all have to deal with it.

IABJ it's soooo far from FTR tho but it's soooo much better than IAFF, so watch it, but don't expect a revealing documentary. As for Chaotic, you will see the redneck side of Britney (don't get me wrong) it's a funny weird side, but she looks drunk all the show, also some of my fave moments are from there, like when her and Kevin are talking about time travel.

She absolutely HAS to write a book, even if she will need to get a little help from ghost writer (I mean, what star didn't?). She's fascinating because her life is so different from everybody else's. I can't possibly imagine how it feels like to be her. Even if Britney's music is not as artsy as, say, Lana's (this is not a dig at Britney, just an observation) and a lot of people disregard her for that reason, I think that her lifestory could be made into an amazing movie or a novel.

If Britney wrote an honest biography or a memoir (like Patti Smith did), it could be an amazing read - and I don't even mean for any cheap scandals. I would love to find out how the world and the reality looks like from Britney's eyes.

I guess I felt kind of tricked by FTR, because it wasn't as honest as it should have been. I mean, I wouldn't want Britney to say things that made her uncomfortable, but it would be nice if she delved more into her life. It felt like a commercial a lot, and it would be fine if not the subtitles at the beginning ("No question left unanswered"), which promised shocking honesty.

Thanks for mentioning IAFF, I somehow wasn't aware of it's existence... and while googling it, I've stumbled upon this gem of weirdness:

Britney Spears - I Am the Femme Fatale (the movie) [fan-made]
Secret Agent Ms. Spears (Played by Britney Spears) is being chased by a stalker (Played by Rudolf Martin) who has chased other Femme Fatale's, he sends an army full of men to succeed his plan. It's up to Britney to track, find, and kidnap the stalker with her sweet seduction, flipping hair, and dancing before it's too late. Will she make it?		

WHAT IS THIS EVEN :omfg2:

I might check one episode of Chaotic, just out of sheer curiosity...

@@Lirazel the quote it's the plot of the Femme Fatale Tour.

Britney is chased by a stalker, in the beggining of the show some "cops" arrest her and the choreographies and everything involve Britney trying to get out of prision, then she does but she needs to hide so she runs to Las Vegas and she turns to be the hit show girl in town, but that has it's consecuences, paparazzis follow her so the stalker know where she is. So she decides to run to egypt where the "it" femme fatale was, and that is Cleopatra, so Britney tries to hide there but again he finds her. Tired of that Britney decides to figth back so she gets ready for the final fight...

Sorry if that doesn't make sense but I thought this in spanish and I translate it to english  :smile2:

But here are the interludes to help you understand a lil bit more

The Game of Cat & Mouse

www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNyx3XKWlTo

Sweet Seduction

www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yZ2uYGEICo

The Temptress

www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8JwPNQmpko

Code Name: Trouble

www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUr2mxcDjCU

Sexy Assasin

www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYKVtkRGgFA

That's what I love about her tours, all og them have this amazing stories behind them, she is not just there dancing and "singing" around  :smile:

@@Lirazel the quote it's the plot of the Femme Fatale Tour.

Britney is chased by a stalker, in the beggining of the show some "cops" arrest her and the choreographies and everything involve Britney trying to get out of prision, then she does but she needs to hide so she runs to Las Vegas and she turns to be the hit show girl in town, but that has it's consecuences, paparazzis follow her so the stalker know where she is. So she decides to run to egypt where the "it" femme fatale was, and that is Cleopatra, so Britney tries to hide there but again he finds her. Tired of that Britney decides to figth back so she gets ready for the final fight...

Sorry if that doesn't make sense but I thought this in spanish and I translate it to english  :smile2:

But here are the interludes to help you understand a lil bit more

The Game of Cat & Mouse

www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNyx3XKWlTo

Sweet Seduction

www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yZ2uYGEICo

The Temptress

www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8JwPNQmpko

Code Name: Trouble

www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUr2mxcDjCU

Sexy Assasin

www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYKVtkRGgFA

That's what I love about her tours, all og them have this amazing stories behind them, she is not just there dancing and "singing" around  :smile:

Oooh, I see! The "fan-made" part of the description made me think that it's some ridiculous fan-made movie, or something. Thank you for all the links, gonna watch it!

You reminded me that I still need to re-watch the Dream Within a Dream tour... my friend showed it to me years ago and I understood nothing, but still liked it :lel:

Do other Britney DVDs also have the intense plot incorporated?

Oooh, I see! The "fan-made" part of the description made me think that it's some ridiculous fan-made movie, or something. Thank you for all the links, gonna watch it!

You reminded me that I still need to re-watch the Dream Within a Dream tour... my friend showed it to me years ago and I understood nothing, but still liked it :lel:

Do other Britney DVDs also have the intense plot incorporated?

Well The Onyx Hotel has a plot too, not as big as the Femme Fatale but it's fun to watch and her best tour. Circus doesn't have a DVD but the plot it's pretty basic, you follow Britney throught different parts of the well, circus. I don't recall her old tours but I think OIDIA had a plot.

Well The Onyx Hotel has a plot too, not as big as the Femme Fatale but it's fun to watch and her best tour. Circus doesn't have a DVD but the plot it's pretty basic, you follow Britney throught different parts of the well, circus. I don't recall her old tours but I think OIDIA had a plot.

How is The Onyx Hotel dvd called...? Sorry for being a dumbass, but I've heard that it was unreleased or something ???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gHnDbNKsCJ4

Meanwhile, I've fallen in love with this new version of Lucky. It really amps the sadness of the song. I think that it's my favourite early Britney song... it has her trademark bubblegum pop sound, but the lyrics are so depressing. I really love this kind of contrast. Wish that she had more of this type of songs...

Meanwhile, I've fallen in love with this new version of Lucky. It really amps the sadness of the song. I think that it's my favourite early Britney song... it has her trademark bubblegum pop sound, but the lyrics are so depressing. I really love this kind of contrast. Wish that she had more of this type of songs...

Did they add some new vocals to Lucky because i never realized them? (You can hear them in the first verse  :creep: )

i76mrxw.png 

How is The Onyx Hotel dvd called...? Sorry for being a dumbass, but I've heard that it was unreleased or something ???

There's not a DVD per se, HBO had the exclusive to broadcast the concert so we have that show in Miami, the sad part it's that the live vocals are dubbed but that doesn't care when you see her dancing her ass off.

@ live vocals obv  :creep:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gHnDbNKsCJ4

Lucky is like the original Carmen song. 

SCARFACE2371.png

There's not a DVD per se, HBO had the exclusive to broadcast the concert so we have that show in Miami, the sad part it's that the live vocals are dubbed but that doesn't care when you see her dancing her ass off.

Oh cool! Gonna watch it on youtube or something :)  Don't worry, it's not like I have expected live vocals... I've lost that hope when it comes to Britney. Does she even have any recorded gig with live records? It's such a shame that she can't/doesn't want to sing, her voice is really nice

Lucky is like the original Carmen song.

You're right - I can't believe I haven't noticed it earlier! Another thing that ties it to Lana is the music video, in which Britney has kind of a vintage diva look... God, I love this song :aw:

BTW, this is gonna come out kind of weird but... has anyone read Lynne Spears' book Through the Storm?

Yesterday I've been on a Britney roll and I watched some old interviews on youtube (in fact, it was the "Time out with Britney Spears" one). Some troll has commented that "why does she pretend to be so innocent when she lost her virginity as a 14 y/o". Obviously Britney stans replied to the troll, asking for source of the information... and he replied that it's been in Through the Storm book.

I've read opinions on goodreads, and a lot of people said that sadly, the book lacks any shocking information... so I'm just curious if the troll made the virginity loss story. I googled around, but couldn't find any reliable sources. If Lynne Spears really wrote about this, I find it kind of shitty/creepy :toofunny: (even if Britney had no problem with it) I honestly believe that Britney is the only one that should tell her story...

Yes, she sang live at the oops tour (there's a recorded concert from London  :creep: )

I swear I love you people, so many amazing Britney things to see! You make coming extra late into this fandom fun :kiss:

The 90's are alive once more in my mind, thanks to this board and Britney :ahhney: