Eulonzo

Britney Spears

The first -- or one of the first songs I ever learned word for word was, Oops, I did it again. When I was like 6? I grew up with Britney thank god and I am so appreciative of it. I followed her music through my years of growing up even when I got really into hard rock and metal I still listened to Britney. When she went 'crazy' I stuck by her and supported her. I have always loved her music and will keep listening to her until the day I die tbh. None of her songs ever get old. One of my favorites is Someday (I Will Understand) and I wish that she would release an album where she wrote all of her songs because I think she has such great talent and potential to be a songwriter I really do. 

Yes, I totally agree! Baby One More Time is one of the first songs I remember ever listening to and it's still such a tune to this day. Her music is honestly the pinnacle of pop music, I just wish she had more writing credits in her tracks. Imagine if we got Original Doll...

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

The first -- or one of the first songs I ever learned word for word was, Oops, I did it again. When I was like 6? I grew up with Britney thank god and I am so appreciative of it. I followed her music through my years of growing up even when I got really into hard rock and metal I still listened to Britney. When she went 'crazy' I stuck by her and supported her. I have always loved her music and will keep listening to her until the day I die tbh. None of her songs ever get old. One of my favorites is Someday (I Will Understand) and I wish that she would release an album where she wrote all of her songs because I think she has such great talent and potential to be a songwriter I really do.

WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THIS? SHE DIDN'T WROTE BRITNEY JEAN? WHAAAAAAT?

tumblr_nqgjv3rg7p1si48w3o1_540.gif

WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THIS? SHE DIDN'T WROTE BRITNEY JEAN? WHAAAAAAT?

Well seeing as she had like 6 co-writers per song...., and that will.i.am was involved with a lot of it. (The worst producer/musician/whatever  he refers to call himself out there in my opinion) I personally feel like the album could have been way better and more personal. I feel that her record company and others ruined/limited her creative control over it. I do however feel that, "Perfume" and "Alien" are some of her most personal songs that she has ever made since, "Someday", "Mona Lisa" and "Everytime". 

Well seeing as she had like 6 co-writers per song...., and that will.i.am was involved with a lot of it. (The worst producer/musician/whatever  he refers to call himself out there in my opinion) I personally feel like the album could have been way better and more personal. I feel that her record company and others ruined/limited her creative control over it. I do however feel that, "Perfume" and "Alien" are some of her most personal songs that she has ever made since, "Someday", "Mona Lisa" and "Everytime". 

I was trolling, I understand you and I'm with you on that note, even tho I listened to Perfume again after so many months and God, it's really good.

tumblr_nqgjv3rg7p1si48w3o1_540.gif

I was trolling, I understand you and I'm with you on that note, even tho I listened to Perfume again after so many months and God, it's really good.

Oh, I'm sorry I didn't pick up on it haha  :kiss: . I do love "Perfume" too it's my favorite off the album, and probably the most memorable song off the album tbh. I just hope one day she releases, Original Doll (even though she should go back and re-record it), or makes a whole new album where it's her and like 1-2 producers and they just write and produce the whole thing. 

I'm hoping B9 will come back and snatch weaves left and right-- she has her glow back that we haven't seen since circus, she looks hot af, we got a song with ad-libs and without myah vocals

(off topic: I hate the tropico thing because I have a good ITZney layout begging to be used)

I'm hoping B9 will come back and snatch weaves left and right-- she has her glow back that we haven't seen since circus, she looks hot af, we got a song with ad-libs and without myah vocals

(off topic: I hate the tropico thing because I have a good ITZney layout begging to be used)

I'd be considerably more ready for B9 if Pretty Girls was never released

BzhmW.png

I'd be considerably more ready for B9 if Pretty Girls was never released

this tbh. although the fact that nothing about the album has been announced this far after "Pretty Girls" gives me hope that it won't even be on the album and we'll get a new lead.

H0bDaqU.gif

I've only listened to a few seconds of PG because I refuse to listen to anything with Iggy Azalea on it. I was so disappointed in Britney for collaborating with her to be awfully honest. Love Britney until I die but I couldn't deal with the Iggy. Sorry.

Britney's part is nice but Iggy's is (typically) terrible. But don't worry, it looks like Britney is attempting to distance herself from it as well!

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

I've only listened to a few seconds of PG because I refuse to listen to anything with Iggy Azalea on it. I was so disappointed in Britney for collaborating with her to be awfully honest. Love Britney until I die but I couldn't deal with the Iggy. Sorry.

she does some of her best ad-libs in years during iggy's part though

Please vote for Britney to be in the new Super Smash Bros! https://cp.nintendo.co.jp/us/

Feel free to use mine and longtimeman's answers :)

under reasons, I just put "It's Britney Bitch. Does she even need a reason?"

ALSOOO how do we all feel about Brit having extended her Vegas contract for 2 more years? imo it's a bit annoying that everyone's gotta fly to vegas just to see her, but i can see how happy she is with the stability of the place so i'm all for it. plus, she's given SO much to us over the last ~20 years that she deserves to be a little selfish (boom boom baby...)

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

ALSOOO how do we all feel about Brit having extended her Vegas contract for 2 more years? imo it's a bit annoying that everyone's gotta fly to vegas just to see her, but i can see how happy she is with the stability of the place so i'm all for it. plus, she's given SO much to us over the last ~20 years that she deserves to be a little selfish (boom boom baby...)

i would've liked for her not to extend her stay so she could focus on the next album and promote that tbh

RVhKIwP.gif

i would've liked for her not to extend her stay so she could focus on the next album and promote that tbh

i agree, but she's reportedly doing a lot less shows this time around (and curiously has nothing near the date of the superbowl :pray2: ) so she will most likely be using it to record the album. plus, she's been spotted at recording studios recently so i reckon we'll be getting the next single (or at least an announcement of it) by the start of 2016.

OAjeWdG.jpg?1