Sitar

"Honeymoon" Song/Video Preview (UPDATE: 2nd Snippet)

Hope I'm not messing up the conversation too much by posting this, but I made a compilation of the 2 snippets that Lana shared with us, put them in the same pitch range, and bridged them together for easier listening  :hooker:

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0gqbsejvJM9

This kind of shits tbqfh. It sounds so fucking ominous and just gave me the first like... real idea of what the song will sound like. Thank you so much for doing this! 

Maybe they will premiere the lead single on Beats 1 Radio like with WC on BBC last year. Lana's team has apparently been looking for a new medium through which to premiere the new song and she's so huge with streaming. Her team is never that logical, though.

Maybe they will premiere the lead single on Beats 1 Radio like with WC on BBC last year. Lana's team has apparently been looking for a new medium through which to premiere the new song and she's so huge with streaming. Her team is never that logical, though.

Def a reach but whatever. Would be rly good promo since everyone is going to want to check it out. Starts at 9AM PST if anyone is interested. Doubt they would premiere a song on a radio station without notice (unless lana tweets at six in the morning that HM is premiering on Beats1 :rip: )

Demos_copy.png

Def a reach but whatever. Would be rly good promo since everyone is going to want to check it out. Starts at 9AM PST if anyone is interested. Doubt they would premiere a song on a radio station without notice (unless lana tweets at six in the morning that HM is premiering on Beats1 :rip: )

I didn't mean tomorrow, but at some point in the next couple of weeks.

Def a reach but whatever. Would be rly good promo since everyone is going to want to check it out. Starts at 9AM PST if anyone is interested. Doubt they would premiere a song on a radio station without notice (unless lana tweets at six in the morning that HM is premiering on Beats1 :rip: )

it's what happened with WC. right?

tumblr_or3tpeCeWc1rtq3bfo1_400.gif

Hope I'm not messing up the conversation too much by posting this, but I made a compilation of the 2 snippets that Lana shared with us, put them in the same pitch range, and bridged them together for easier listening :hooker:

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0gqbsejvJM9

i think im gonna cry when the official song is released, jist this snatched my weave

i think im gonna cry when the official song is released, jist this snatched my weave

I finally listened to the live version (I COULDN'T FUCKING FIND IT & I SWEAR I DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH LONGER I COULD COPE) AND IT IS HEAVENLYYYY I'M GONNA CRY TOO, I'M CRYING ALREADY

According to the rumors, we may hear more from “Honeymoon” in the near future.

Indeed the first video teaser was uploaded on June 16th, when there was the New Moon. The second, uploaded on June 25th, overlaps the first quarter. On July 2nd there will be the Full Moon, also known as “Honeymoon.”

:illumilana:

Indeed the first video teaser was uploaded on June 16th, when there was the New Moon. The second, uploaded on June 25th, overlaps the first quarter. On July 2nd there will be the Full Moon, also known as “Honeymoon.”

the full moon is actually called "honeymoon"?

god dammit we're never going to escape the moon theories 

ikr :thumb3:

1: the second point about the moon overlapping the first quarter makes no sense

2: a full moon has never been called a Honeymoon unless its actually a reddish-orange colour

3: what is this rubbish

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

1: the second point about the moon overlapping the first quarter makes no sense

2: a full moon has never been called a Honeymoon unless its actually a reddish-orange colour

3: what is this rubbish

thank you for the answer to my question :kiss:

ik you weren't talking to me but anyway