Sign in to follow this  
I Was An Angel

Jake Nava revealed as director of first video off Honeymoon

Good work Lana, videos like shades are what we need

So did she announce the name of the song or is she still keeping that quiet? :creep:

She has ready MTWBT and Honeymoon (that's what she said) so, I think that the first video will be Music to watch boys to

tumblr_ncf5qwtL1C1tktqnpo1_500.giftumblr_nn0o28ngn21u6a0a7o1_500.gif

Good work Lana, videos like shades are what we need

She has ready MTWBT and Honeymoon (that's what she said) so, I think that the first video will be Music to watch boys to

Well, that's what we've been thinking but at this point, it could be anything. It's Lana lol I don't think it's the Honeymoon video or a video for DLMBM but other than those songs, and the models from the video claimed the video was coming last month and it didn't... so I'm justing thinking that it could be anything really.

tumblr_mmtpxe9hDJ1qjdybto5_500.jpg

has lana worked with joseph kahn? if not i want them to work on a video sk bad!!

Yasss so she could give us that Lorde diss track "Lizard Blood" feat. Azealia Banks, Grimes, FKA twigs, Mø, Tony Bennett, Ryn Weaver, Allie Forehead, Tove Lo & Charli XCX :illuminataylor:

The Period Blood video was an overblown bloated mess, not to mention that it was virtually idnetical to Britney Spears' Toxic video - only this time, with Basics. Gotta love Toilet Seat's inability to be compelling in any way and had to invite half of Hollywood. THIRSTY. It was hilarious watching her praying mantis body in the "fight" scenes. Girl just don't. And then the shots of fucking LENA DUNHAM trying to be all bad. DEAD!

Sorry, majorly off topic.

Cliffs: Lana's too good for Joseph Kahn :lolno:

Anyway I have good feelings about the video! Can't wait! I'm sure it's Music To Watch Boys To. Honeymoon seems to have its own  (homemade?) video from those insta posts

Yasss so she could give us that Lorde diss track "Lizard Blood" feat. Azealia Banks, Grimes, FKA twigs, Mø, Tony Bennett, Ryn Weaver, Allie Forehead, Tove Lo & Charli XCX :illuminataylor:

Allie Forehead is Allie X? lmfao 

This director is promising, so I'm hoping for a good vid! Shades of Cool was the best vid for UV (even though I had some issues with it), but his work is def solid! It seems much more likely for him to direct MTWBT than HM. We've only seen HM clips, but this makes me believe MTWBT will be the first single opposed to HM. Maybe HM vid will still come out first, but just for promo? IDK...

2dt29zc.jpg

he didnt only do Bad Blood.... he also did Can't Remember To Forget You (feat. Rihanna) by Shakira which i think is also a good video

Shades of Cool is one of my favorite Lana videos tbqfh. I'm excited for this. I'm sure it's MTWBT. 

inb4 she doesn't even release a honeymoon video (a la instagram snippets of a Pretty When You Cry video).