Hey Lucas Hey

Lana Premiering Ride Video on Wednesday!

She looks like Snow White, me gusta

ok....yay screenings are over....now upload the damn thing lana...please.... :aw:

um, they would've just started. it's 7:12 in LA :toofloppy:

BzhmW.png

Ride Premiere, Aero Theater: (pics in fan photos, I will not post spoilers)

• Some lucky fans said they gave lana their # and are getting coffee w/ her after
  • She told a fan she was "worried no one would come"
  • Attendees got free snacks awww red bull
  • They played FULL songs from Paradise while they were waiting.. Including Blue Velvet + the new Yayo + COLA + GOD AND MONSTERS
  • A fan said Lana said "I love Gaga, maybe sooner than you think" to a fan when asked about a collab... @DelReyLane backs this up so... HOWEVER someone else (who I trust) said Lana basically shaded Gaga..
  • Apparently, one of her people or she herself (?) said it was her best video yet
  • A lot of people were crying at the end
  • Someone said hundreds of people, other thousands. Either way the theater is so small so I hope everyone that came gets to see it!!!
  • Q&A - Lana said she is touring next year, recorded "Yayo" for Paradise edition in one take to give it a jazz vibe, she said "I'd just ride motorcycles... and men" OMG, someone asked about collabs and she said that SHE HAS 2 VERY TALENTED PPL AT THE MOMENT

*** People call me crazy but I'm in demand ***

IF YOU ARE GOING-

CHECK THIS http://www.lanadelrey.com/news

Doors open at 7 - first come, first serve

No tickets, free

Limited capacity (get there really early!)

10 min. short film

WHAT THE FUCK THAT ISN'T FAIR WHY.

14417469274.gif

I wish I could read it all! thanks for sharing!

Someone transcribed some of it

I was in the winter of my life - and the men I met along the road were my only summer. At night I fell asleep with visions of myself dancing and laughing and crying with them. Three years down the line of being on an endless world tour and my memories of them were the only things that sustained me, and my only real happy times. I was a singer, not a very popular one, who once had dreams of becoming a beautiful poet - but upon an unfortunate series of events saw those dreams dashed and divided like a million stars in the night sky that I wished on over and over again - sparkling and broken. But I didn’t really mind because I knew that it takes getting everything you ever wanted and then losing it to know about what freedom is.

When the people I used to know found out what I had been doing, how I had been living - the asked me why. But there’s no use in talking to people who have a home. They know what it’s like to seek safety in other people, for home to be wherever you lie your head.

*** People call me crazy but I'm in demand ***

I'm about to cry....I feel her pain, I feel her so much. <3

she helps me though my roughest days, it's good to know she is real.

I can't be with the man I love,

I can't be if he treats me rough.

tumblr_mbseajROmO1qb9tu7o1_500.gif