AKA Lizzy Grant

SOPHIE

38 minutes ago, Coney Island King said:

I know she's always done those atmospheric ambient tracks before, and i like them in concept, but they really are tracklist killers when it comes to playing an album. 4 minutes of electronic wind sound is useless to me. 

we havent even heard the album yet..., and its like 2 min s of ambient and 2 mins of build up. Youll be fine!

Posted (edited)
On 7/24/2024 at 5:29 PM, Coney Island King said:

I know she's always done those atmospheric ambient tracks before, and i like them in concept, but they really are tracklist killers when it comes to playing an album. 4 minutes of electronic wind sound is useless to me. 

Can you shut the fuck up? Some of you are so entitled and ungrateful. We aren't owed ANY of this. Be thankful you get to even experience another single release. Jesus Christ.

mod note: user was warned for this post

Edited by That Venice Bitch

18 minutes ago, Mariahspoolboy said:

Can you shut the fuck up? Some of you are so entitled and ungrateful. We aren't owed ANY of this. Be thankful you get to even experience another single release. Jesus Christ.

Girl what? calm down lol. I never said i was owed anything, i'm just talking. The meltdowns some of you have over the slightest comments around here are wild. 

These last two single releases completely reinvigorated my hype in the album! I was really starting to dial my expectations down and get ready for the disappointment of that Genius ‘tracklist’ being real lmao

20 minutes ago, LunaeManifestum said:

if Do You Wanna be Alive is on the album I will faint :pillsdy:

if and when this song is ever released officially by Signe or SOPH, i will leave the internet behind bc it will honestly complete me

On 7/24/2024 at 6:46 PM, Coney Island King said:

Girl what? calm down lol. I never said i was owed anything, i'm just talking. The meltdowns some of you have over the slightest comments around here are wild. 

Umm you were the main one meltin down callin it useless 🗑 lol like huhh?? . 

You aint talkin bout nothinn but yea ima say hey to the real ones here who are bout sum heyy yall (: Im been lurkin for a minute

5 hours ago, Veinsineon said:

Just realized One More Time / Exhilarate sounds so good :trisha3:

I really hope there will be some crazy ass transitions and mood switches just like on ooepui

Holy shit. Y'all. Debris recently removed every single Picture Perfect upload. Yessssss, PLEASE. 😭 Her best rap collab imo, but then again Bibi and her never missed and I've never heard Bacardi 

Check yourselves, shit had dozens of uploads a couple months ago