AKA Lizzy Grant

SOPHIE

14 hours ago, Raupeka said:

Hey besties, Working on a new XCX Tracker, Do any of you know if the version of Spliff In My Ear without Veno is real?? 

It’s an edit

16 hours ago, nighttimemtime said:

take me to dubai out on streaming services???? unsure if this is official but Apple Music

Extremely disgusting of them to do this… LIKE. Report please!

Ok so was listening to sophie unr on shuffle and surprisingly Burn Rubber goes really well into Don't Be Too Soft On Me. Either its the files i have, I'm delusional, or it just happens to be a coincidence. Also Burn Rubber is 2016 right? What year is DBTSOM? It sounds 2017 lowkey imo but just asking

1 hour ago, softscars said:

Ok so was listening to sophie unr on shuffle and surprisingly Burn Rubber goes really well into Don't Be Too Soft On Me. Either its the files i have, I'm delusional, or it just happens to be a coincidence. Also Burn Rubber is 2016 right? What year is DBTSOM? It sounds 2017 lowkey imo but just asking

some of her unreleaseds transitions amazingly into other songs I think its on purpose. I was surprised so many times while listening to her songs on shuffle like the possibilities are infinite

9 hours ago, softscars said:

Burn Rubber is 2015 and Don't Be Too Soft On Me was a 2017 pitch song, so they're most definitely unrelated but both great songs

8 hours ago, naked said:

Burn Rubber is 2015 and Don't Be Too Soft On Me was a 2017 pitch song, so they're most definitely unrelated but both great songs

Ou right. So not close at all but work surprisingly.... do we have a last of most transitions we know about? Espically for songs made in the same year? Im gonna make some fanmade albums now

What tracklists are y'all using for transnation? Also what songs do we know were for the album? All I see alot is NYBD, Transnation, My Forever, Sunscreen (imo it doesn't fit entirely with the last 3 tracks but its about Tzerf so like... anyway), Take Me To Dubai, Reason Why. Without sunscreen i see a very much like dancey housey album kind of. As for Reason Why and Sunscreen they'd be cute B sides or just a seperate pop album maybe. Also Structure Instruction kinda fits the housy vibe for transnation but i see it as an outtake tho

46 minutes ago, paltargeist said:

I would believe it but why is the quality like that 🥲 where did you get this?

Dbree. I searched sophie and this came up. And yes the quality is ass. I don't remember but I swear I've seen Bestfriend being an actual song she did but I thought it was leaked unless it was a remake... there seems to be alot of those...

Also speaking of quality, is it legit Coral Reef actual version was leaked bc the quality is also pretty laggy on there. I prefer the DVNOTS Remake due to the quality. Some sophie remakes are surprisingly almost realistic and its scary

On 8/30/2023 at 2:07 AM, comeintomybedroom said:

why is it still up like is it really this easy to upload your remix of an unreleased song to apple and amazon music?

I don't mind remixes of unreleased songs but they should be NFP releases or should be kept to the remixer's laptop or whatever device 

7 hours ago, vaux said:

both of those aren’t real, they’re by some producer who did sophie rip off stuff years ago

whoever is doing this needs help :awkney:

Oh. Anyways