AKA Lizzy Grant

SOPHIE

5 minutes ago, problematique said:

This was shot for the Louis Vuitton fashion show but it was scrapped in favour of the original

i wish we got the visuals for that as well.. the LV extended edit is honestly soo beautiful 

uRo1dco.png

singing blue notes,

up all night long

12 minutes ago, deathcard said:

ugh this is sad :( its been so long in my mind but i also get that respecting the art and releasing the entire thing is difficult

Imo it’s a combination of utmost respect for her work and the simple fact that- the second album really never had a solid shape. I fear that beyond the few drafts the concept was still so far from reaching a state of completion.

Imo the only way they could do her discography Justice ATP would be the collector / boxset way. Stretching back to some of her little known collabs for other artists or some of her most prominent work, like Bitch I’m Madonna. Cataloguing her evolution and impact onto music.

A bunch of fans have organized "Immaterial Week" in an effort to get the song charting in Sophie's honor

https://twitter.com/immaterialweek - search through the hashtag on twitter etc

Basically stream the song from now until the 26th :dancedy::dancedy: 

uRo1dco.png

singing blue notes,

up all night long

I'm making a remix for It's Okay To Cry. A very special song to me. I was gonna release it yesterday but I lost track of time and I didn't wanna rush it