AKA Lizzy Grant

SOPHIE

not to be the debbie downer but how does a website making a summary of the album confirm anything? These are all the names that have been around anyways so the people could have just looked up what names are involved, or rumored to be involved, so they could make a summary for the website. most other websites dont have a description. 

not to be the debbie downer but how does a website making a summary of the album confirm anything? These are all the names that have been around anyways so the people could have just looked up what names are involved, or rumored to be involved, so they could make a summary for the website. most other websites dont have a description.

Could potentially be a press release that accompanies the preorder that wasn't supposed to be released yet. I don't see any reason why they'd post it to lie?

j14CYJi.png

Could potentially be a press release that accompanies the preorder that wasn't supposed to be released yet. I don't see any reason why they'd post it to lie?

well not to lie it's not that dramatic just to have something there instead of the empty space. Different websites handle that stuff differently. I'm not doubting the sophie involvement really just I don't see that as a "confirmation"

she's not, though??

“Sage und schreibe 16 neue Songs warten auf »Chromatica«, die Gaga in ihrem Heimstudio zusammen mit Starproducer Bloodpop und Unterstützung von Max Martin, Boys Noize, Nick Monson, Mark Nilan, Burns und Sophie aufgenommen hat.“

Translated:

No fewer than 16 new songs are waiting for "Chromatica", which Gaga recorded in her home studio together with star producer Bloodpop and support from Max Martin, Boys Noize, Nick Monson, Mark Nilan, Burns and Sophie.

giphy.gif

I bet she's on the album but I'm not keeping my hopes up because that German site lists the producers in the exact same order the "LG6" Wikipedia page did when it wasn't confirmed to be called Chromatica... also it doesn't read like an official press release to me since it's mostly just bits of existing interviews and stuff