AKA Lizzy Grant

SOPHIE

9 minutes ago, finalgirl said:

this sounds real to me. it's so good listening to more of sophie's work that we didn't have but i wish this was released. leaking her work feels disrespectful.

If this is a legit leak then I am noticing a pattern with new leaks and it's interesting... :raven:

12 minutes ago, MrsButtersWERK said:

Wait did I break a rule??  O_O

you blessed the fanbase (btw those are the lyrics to structure lol)

9 minutes ago, MrsButtersWERK said:

If this is a legit leak then I am noticing a pattern with new leaks and it's interesting... :raven:

this file sounds like a soundboard rip or an edit of a one big mixed dj set file

5 minutes ago, LunaeManifestum said:

manifest “Do You Wanna Be Alive?” Next pls

LMFAO. It sounds dumb but I stg I did something I've done in the past that got DROP and a few other songs leaked. and it dead ass happened again, can't be a coincidence can it?? This is how bitches go crazy.

3 hours ago, Veinsineon said:

vocalist is apparently Faris Baldwin and the song is actually titled Instruction(?) although I’m sure the lyrics are Fall in structure

Correct on the Vocalist but the song title on the file is just Ahhh yess this timee:)

41 minutes ago, 5 finger discount said:

It was on that massive only files leak thing too so I think a few people had it who knows what else people have 

lmao I just saw that. HOW did people even make that connection? No way there were ppl who just listened to every random link? 

12 hours ago, MrsButtersWERK said:

LMFAO. It sounds dumb but I stg I did something I've done in the past that got DROP and a few other songs leaked. and it dead ass happened again, can't be a coincidence can it?? This is how bitches go crazy.

Wait do we have a high quality leak of DROP? Or just the 128kbps file?

well if Ms  Pierce ever puts out UWBA???? I will forever be satisfied with the material we have. Maybe something else down the line would be cool like Lick That Wet or Fields Of Animation or something, but nothing as notable as Instruction was collecting dust

1 hour ago, Veinsineon said:

well if Ms  Pierce ever puts out UWBA???? I will forever be satisfied with the material we have. Maybe something else down the line would be cool like Lick That Wet or Fields Of Animation or something, but nothing as notable as Instruction was collecting dust

We need that Deutschland bop along with more HQ songs from her techno era