AKA Lizzy Grant

SOPHIE

1 minute ago, details said:

liz performing sunscreen on that sophie event yesterday with bc kingdom knowing DAMN WELL it's not on the album… she's so wrong for that

sophie scrapped that song for a reason which was that the song was about her transphobic ex right? i find it weird as fuck. liz KNOWS DAMN WELL sunscreen wasn't HER song and that it was sophie's which she said back in 2018. 

SOPHIE • ARCA • SKY FERREIRA • YEULE • CHARLI XCX • WILL TOLEDO • JAMIE STEWART • CHELSEA WOLFE • YUNG LEAN • ECCO2K • NATURAL SNOW BUILDINGS • EARTHEATER • FIONA APPLE • BJÖRK • ANNA VON HAUSSWOLFF • KRISTIN MICHAEL HAYTER • RICHARD D JAMES • DEADMAU5 • MICHAEL GIRA • LIZ PHAIR • LANA DEL REY • TINASHE • FKA TWIGS • DEATH GRIPS • SNOW STRIPPERS • A. G. COOK • ETHEL CAIN • NICOLE DOLLANGANGER • KATIE JANE GARSIDE • SHYGIRL • BABYMETAL • CARLY RAE JEPSEN • PERFUME • BEYONCÉ • MACHINE GIRL • KILL ALTERS • RINA SAWAYAMA • A$AP ROCKY • FRIENDZONE • JOANNA NEWSOM • JANE REMOVER • UBOA • KATE BUSH • SARAH BONITO • SLAYYYTER • AYESHA EROTICA • CAROLINE POLACHEK • KELELA • DEVONTÉ HYNES • WEYES BLOOD • JULIA HOLTER • COCTEAU TWINS • TORI AMOS • HANNAH DIAMOND • FLORENCE WELCH • GIA MARGRET • SKULLCRUSHER • DEFTONES • KESHA • LORDE • BONNIE MCKEE • COBRAH • GOODSPEED YOU! BLACK EMPEROR • YUNG SHERMAN • SEA OLEENA • POPPY • DEAN BLUNT • DEAR NORA • T.A.T.U. • NAMASENDA • POISON GIRLFRIEND • TOVE LO • ZHEANI • ORTIES • BLADEE • AESPA • BANKS • ONEOHTRIX POINT NEVER • OTAY:ONII • TEAADORA • IMOGEN HEAP • ROSE MELBERG • 

27 minutes ago, Wanna Get Fucked Up said:

sorry im confused... can someone explain this?

tracklist is released but now apparently were getting europe for the summer, sunscreen, and burn rubber???

in what format are we getting these lmao? a deluxe or just singles from the respective artists?

Where was EFTS mentioned?

39 minutes ago, lakeemmahottie said:

sophie scrapped that song for a reason which was that the song was about her transphobic ex right? i find it weird as fuck. liz KNOWS DAMN WELL sunscreen wasn't HER song and that it was sophie's which she said back in 2018. 

Well wasn’t that the whole rumor that Sophie basically scrapped the whole transnation album after she broke up with her? Maybe that’s why we are not getting many of the staple songs like (NYBD/Take Me To Dubai/Transnation)

43 minutes ago, LunaeManifestum said:

do we have a live recording of that?

not sure but sunscreen is def releasing because one of the people who was live messaging at heav3n mentioned in sophiecord that it had new lyrics

couldnt hear it that well we were outside but theres new lyrics instead of "so put your hands on my body" she says "so just squeeze it and rub it in" it was just the ending of it tho so idk of anything else was different

2 hours ago, lakeemmahottie said:

My Forever is about Tzef and it's on the album atp it doesn't seem to really matter if a song is about her or not. 

Sunscreen is coming and idk why there is so much arguing instead of celebrating like-

2 hours ago, lakeemmahottie said:

so is my forever 

All of this talk about what songs are about who, what’s been scrapped and why, what rollout and tracklist was planned, etc is all just speculation. Anybody can say anything and pretend to be an insider or somehow extrapolate based on what limited view they think they had into her personal life and relationships. Many people are doing too much.

If stuff comes out it feels safe to assume that between her family and collaborators, she intended for it to come out. If stuff doesn’t come out, it feels safe to assume that it wasn’t meant to be out (at least not at the time she passed). But anyone online that wasn’t a collaborator is only guessing as to the reasoning behind any decisions that were made.

36 minutes ago, nuclear angel said:

so is my forever 

oh.

SOPHIE • ARCA • SKY FERREIRA • YEULE • CHARLI XCX • WILL TOLEDO • JAMIE STEWART • CHELSEA WOLFE • YUNG LEAN • ECCO2K • NATURAL SNOW BUILDINGS • EARTHEATER • FIONA APPLE • BJÖRK • ANNA VON HAUSSWOLFF • KRISTIN MICHAEL HAYTER • RICHARD D JAMES • DEADMAU5 • MICHAEL GIRA • LIZ PHAIR • LANA DEL REY • TINASHE • FKA TWIGS • DEATH GRIPS • SNOW STRIPPERS • A. G. COOK • ETHEL CAIN • NICOLE DOLLANGANGER • KATIE JANE GARSIDE • SHYGIRL • BABYMETAL • CARLY RAE JEPSEN • PERFUME • BEYONCÉ • MACHINE GIRL • KILL ALTERS • RINA SAWAYAMA • A$AP ROCKY • FRIENDZONE • JOANNA NEWSOM • JANE REMOVER • UBOA • KATE BUSH • SARAH BONITO • SLAYYYTER • AYESHA EROTICA • CAROLINE POLACHEK • KELELA • DEVONTÉ HYNES • WEYES BLOOD • JULIA HOLTER • COCTEAU TWINS • TORI AMOS • HANNAH DIAMOND • FLORENCE WELCH • GIA MARGRET • SKULLCRUSHER • DEFTONES • KESHA • LORDE • BONNIE MCKEE • COBRAH • GOODSPEED YOU! BLACK EMPEROR • YUNG SHERMAN • SEA OLEENA • POPPY • DEAN BLUNT • DEAR NORA • T.A.T.U. • NAMASENDA • POISON GIRLFRIEND • TOVE LO • ZHEANI • ORTIES • BLADEE • AESPA • BANKS • ONEOHTRIX POINT NEVER • OTAY:ONII • TEAADORA • IMOGEN HEAP • ROSE MELBERG • 

1 hour ago, bethanywhite247 said:

oohh :clapback:

ps: this stan recording already knowing the new lyrics so whats the tea boo lol :oprah7:

16 minutes ago, LunaeManifestum said:

ps: this stan recording already knowing the new lyrics so whats the tea boo lol :oprah7:

it was the same person recording that told us about the new lyrics being heard during the heav3n soundcheck. they prolly just mimiced what they heard lol

1 hour ago, LunaeManifestum said:

people have the new version with tamta

6 hours ago, Veinsineon said:

Droplets!!! I knew it :party:

prayer circle for the following

Hide contents

Big Sister releases Give It 2 Me

Kero Kero Bonito releases their version of Burn Rubber

LIZ & Tamta release Sunscreen

Abyss X releases Fields of Animation

Big Freedia releases a/the SOPHIE collabs on her upcoming EP

BC Kingdom releases their EP or the Yung Stunna remix

Bibi Bourelly releases a SOPHIE collab on her upcoming project

VENO does something

DOSS releases New York’s Burning Down

Signe basically just announced fuck reality is coming out lol she name dropped it in her most recent insta post.  https://www.instagram.com/reel/DAEI-LjPmCS/?igsh=dWpkaGdsOGxkaDB4

6 hours ago, Veinsineon said:

Droplets!!! I knew it :party:

prayer circle for the following

Reveal hidden contents

Big Sister releases Give It 2 Me

Kero Kero Bonito releases their version of Burn Rubber

LIZ & Tamta release Sunscreen

Abyss X releases Fields of Animation

Big Freedia releases a/the SOPHIE collabs on her upcoming EP

BC Kingdom releases their EP or the Yung Stunna remix

Bibi Bourelly releases a SOPHIE collab on her upcoming project

VENO does something

DOSS releases New York’s Burning Down

if the droplet era does come i will be changing every artists name to sophie on last fm im sorry im not streaming no LIZ 

1 hour ago, Charlottexseax said:

if the droplet era does come i will be changing every artists name to sophie on last fm im sorry im not streaming no LIZ 

real

Saw someone on twitter manifesting the intro track to be the Lunchmeat ID and if this ends up being the case I would scream… I’m really excited to hear what the intro will sound like esp with a name like “the full horror”