AKA Lizzy Grant

SOPHIE

Liz really changed 1 line (for worse) and said "My song now xx" hun? She should speed-up the BPM as well while at it.

I guess it makes sense, SOPHIE probably did allow these songs to be released and people kept them in the backseat. Now that there's an album coming, it just... makes sense to try and surf the hype.

Are all of these unreleased from her sophomore album?

Take Me to Dubai
New York’s Burning Down
Sunscreen
Flybitch
Don’t Make Me Wait
Lock it Up
In the Rain
Europe for the Summer
Inside Out
Reverse N Stop
Transnation

Burn Rubber
Spliff In My Ear
Cum
Makeover
Taxi
Wanna Get Fucked Up

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900

if sunscreen is depending on liz to be released we're really never getting it :toofunny: it took her an entire DECADE to get just like you out there i can't even imagine how long it will take to get sunscreen out

23 minutes ago, details said:

if sunscreen is depending on liz to be released we're really never getting it :toofunny: it took her an entire DECADE to get just like you out there i can't even imagine how long it will take to get sunscreen out

IMG_7542.png?ex=66ecd957&is=66eb87d7&hm=

maybe she’s got her shit together 🤷

ABRA - ADDISON RAE - AMAARAE - ARCA - BJÖRK - CARDOPUSHER - CAROLINE POLACHEK - CHARLI XCX - COBRAH - DOJA CAT - DOON KANDA - DUA LIPA - ELLIE GOULDING - ETHEL CAIN - FIONA APPLE - FKA TWIGS - GRIMES - HEIDI MONTAG - JANELLE MONÁE - KALI UCHIS - KELELA - KILO KISH - KISS FACILITY - KYLIE MINOGUE - LANA DEL REY - LORDE - MADONNA - OPN - PHOEBE BRIDGERS - PINKPANTHERESS - ROCHELLE JORDAN - ROSALÍA - SEGA BODEGA - SHYGIRL - SKY FERREIRA - SLAYYYTER - SOPHIE - SZA - T.A.T.U. - TAMARYN - TAYLOR SWIFT - TIM HECKER - TINASHE - TOMMY GENESIS

5 hours ago, Inferno Euphoria said:

Take Me to Dubai
New York’s Burning Down
Sunscreen
Flybitch
Don’t Make Me Wait
Lock it Up
In the Rain
Europe for the Summer
Inside Out
Reverse N Stop
Transnation

Burn Rubber
Spliff In My Ear
Cum
Makeover
Taxi
Wanna Get Fucked Up

I don't think either of the Shygirl collabs were ever intended for the album but the other songs that I don't think made the tracklist are Fields of Animation, Candy in the Air and Structure 

3 hours ago, aquamarie said:

IMG_7542.png?ex=66ecd957&is=66eb87d7&hm=

maybe she’s got her shit together 🤷

liz just loves to lie she's always saying shit will be out and it never is, which ok might not always be her fault, but it's annoying when she's constantly teasing stuff that never come out. i'm trying to be hopeful but i honestly don't see that happening. she been saying sunscreen will be out for what, 5-6 years now? i have a hard time believing her zionist ass

Can’t any one help me find a track from a while ago…fletcher was on vocals, but not the forever remix, can’t seem to find it anywhere and can’t remember what it was called!

9 hours ago, DinahLee said:

Liz really changed 1 line (for worse) and said "My song now xx" hun? She should speed-up the BPM as well while at it.

I guess it makes sense, SOPHIE probably did allow these songs to be released and people kept them in the backseat. Now that there's an album coming, it just... makes sense to try and surf the hype.

I think the lyrics had already been changed when Sophie was alive cause in heav3n suspended video during sunscreen the old “so put yout hands on my body” lyric was already omitted

Also sidenote but if we didn’t get fields of animation on the album, I don’t think we will be getting it as a single by Abyss X cause she always been vocal about how that was a Sophie song she only provided guest vox for

does anyone else think the intro might be referencing (or maybe sampling?) "Suburbia - The Full Horror" by the Pet Shop Boys? i know SOPHIE's cited them as an influence before so maybe it'll be a Pretending (Glasshouse) type situation where it's structured like Suburbia maybe?

1 hour ago, lockitup said:

does anyone else think the intro might be referencing (or maybe sampling?) "Suburbia - The Full Horror" by the Pet Shop Boys? i know SOPHIE's cited them as an influence before so maybe it'll be a Pretending (Glasshouse) type situation where it's structured like Suburbia maybe?

Oh yeah it’s definitely a reference, there’s barking dogs in the song and she had that intro she often played before tmtd with some similar sounds

11 hours ago, Inferno Euphoria said:

Take Me to Dubai
New York’s Burning Down
Sunscreen
Flybitch
Don’t Make Me Wait
Lock it Up
In the Rain
Europe for the Summer
Inside Out
Reverse N Stop
Transnation

Burn Rubber
Spliff In My Ear
Cum
Makeover
Taxi
Wanna Get Fucked Up

a large part of these are from the leaked tracklist of transnation from 2019

1. Take Me to Dubai
    New York’s Burning Down
    Burn Rubber
    Sunscreen
    Fly Bitch
    Don’t Make Me Wait
    Lock It Up
    In The Rain
    Rawwww
    Reason Why
    Europe for the Summer
    Wanna Get Fucked Up
    Candy In the Air
    Love Me Off Earth
    Exhilarate
    My Forever
    Transnation

11 minutes ago, lockitup said:

signe announced that fuck reality will be out tonight at midnight!

im sat!

ABRA - ADDISON RAE - AMAARAE - ARCA - BJÖRK - CARDOPUSHER - CAROLINE POLACHEK - CHARLI XCX - COBRAH - DOJA CAT - DOON KANDA - DUA LIPA - ELLIE GOULDING - ETHEL CAIN - FIONA APPLE - FKA TWIGS - GRIMES - HEIDI MONTAG - JANELLE MONÁE - KALI UCHIS - KELELA - KILO KISH - KISS FACILITY - KYLIE MINOGUE - LANA DEL REY - LORDE - MADONNA - OPN - PHOEBE BRIDGERS - PINKPANTHERESS - ROCHELLE JORDAN - ROSALÍA - SEGA BODEGA - SHYGIRL - SKY FERREIRA - SLAYYYTER - SOPHIE - SZA - T.A.T.U. - TAMARYN - TAYLOR SWIFT - TIM HECKER - TINASHE - TOMMY GENESIS

18 minutes ago, Fetiche said:

Someone on atrl said sophie isn’t credited at all … :crossed:

On her insta story or live a few years back she was doing her own production on the song so maybe she actually took out all of SOPHIE’s prod 

flop move

Just listened and it sounds nothing like the one she played with SOPHIE it’s giving a more tame version of perfect by princess superstar :toofloppy: