Subversive

Music to Watch Boys To: Official Music Video

Came here to post this.

HBTB was released on a Thursday, so my guess is we get it then or Friday.

Yeah, Friday would be the best day for it to get a release, it would help the album position on Billboard with the streams and shit. I want it today but anyway. 

unless lana thinks she knows what surrealism is, like when she said TLY is jazzy but it isnt

tbh.. i really thin the hbtb pics captured surrealism... and then she put out a bunch of other good pics.. but i was expecting more stuff like hbtb.. anyways

kinda like with fuckin west coast.. she even said she felt like part of the dreaminess of it got lost in the editing and black and white or something

tumblr_mxk6xrLiob1r4y0tco1_500.gif Instagram: pxpi_gringo

tbh.. i really thin the hbtb pics captured surrealism... and then she put out a bunch of other good pics.. but i was expecting more stuff like hbtb.. anyways

kinda like with fuckin west coast.. she even said she felt like part of the dreaminess of it got lost in the editing and black and white or something

things havent been going her way for a while, i hope she changes it around with MTWBT

Ya in the Versailles interview from 2014 she said that the part in the car was supposed to feel like a haze in a dream, like "In my mind I think the video could have been shot a little bit closer to what I was trying to express" "When the tempo slows down it was supposed to slip into this more surreal dream scene with a vision of how I genuinely like things to be" "one thing that didn't necessarily got translated is that scene in the car was supposed to almost have a more heavenly filter on it like it was supposed to be more of almost a wave and a haze over the lense so that you could see that the reality was the beach but the dream was the car with the love interest so you know it's hard some things get lost in translation" etc etc etc it's my very favourite interview of her sorry off topic

ZKcaooE.png

i thought west coasts video was gonna be in color just like its album art...

it makes sense tho, everything was so minimalistic.

Hopefully she doesn't, or at least finds the proper place for everything

:smokes:

Lana usually (always in the cases I've seen) releases her stuff around 11am-noon US time, unless she decides to use another place to premiere at a different time.

So take a breath and relax.

Does this mean it has been uploaded to VEVO :creep: