Trash Magic

Dua Lipa

Why are they trying to pass off footage of her "recording" blow your mind while she's wearing the "mwah" choker and has her hair cut?  :crossed:

Also I wish she'd stop trying to say her music is a blend of pop and hip-hop because thats just a lie

yet she's keeping the old demo thinking bout you on the album..

Definitely Re-Recorded it tho, I think it will sound lit 

Why are they trying to pass off footage of her "recording" blow your mind while she's wearing the "mwah" choker and has her hair cut?  :crossed:

Also I wish she'd stop trying to say her music is a blend of pop and hip-hop because thats just a lie

She was recording the clean version, I'm assuming for the album or radio. 

lilkimxchapelle.png

Genesis obviously isn't going to be like that on the album when she prefixes it with "when you take away all the production .. a proper song .. just on piano it can sound exactly the same" 

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

Thanks to Miss America we now know what Dua's next single will be... It's Thinking Bout You! 

ShsQNGo.png

Its only longer by like 14 seconds so there isn't really a difference & now we also have a better idea of the tracklist

1. Track 1

2. Last Dance

3. Hotter than Hell

4. Be the One

5. Track 5

6. Blow Your Mind (mwah)

7. New Love 

8. Track 8

9. Thinking Bout You 

10. Room For 2

11. Track 11

12. Track 12

Genesis, Garden & No Goodbyes will probably be on it as well.. so only 2 new song titles till we've got the full tracklist :defeated:

lilkimxchapelle.png