Trash Magic

Dua Lipa

i love how she's acting as if she doesn't know where the may date came from but said that it's not that unlikely to get postponed again.. 

at least we're gonna get two videos in january queen of spending her label's budget

Two videos?

if the new single in january thing is true it's probably gonna have a video and they still haven't released the no lie video.

Ah yes, that's true. I don't know if the new single is coming in January or February but I hope mid/late January and then the album (with or without any features) sometime in February.

i don't really know if no lie has a chance to happen or if it's gonna be forgotten soon since it's always in the top 50 on itunes (and it's a full price track) and it just entered the top 25 on spotify (germany) which is a good sign but other than that the song is dead.

i76mrxw.png 

I wonder if she's seen her idol Nelly Furtado's upcoming album cover art, lol 

As discussed on this forum already (can't remember where), it looks like there's a green dik in front of her face and the whole design is kinda odd  :toofunny:

UtfiKUK.jpg

Okay I relistened to For Julian and i'm not hating to prove some kind of point, but those lyrics are abysmal, it may be personal to her but it's like an infant wrote those rhymes

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

the line she quoted actually is the only good line in the whole song, the rest could be from a theme song for an "edgy" movie marketed towards 12 and 13 year olds.

she should cover on the radio on her next tour, it would suit her voice and general attitude very well. i'd love to hear it.

i76mrxw.png 

'idol' Nelly Furtado is a bit of a stretch when she just said influence in interviews. Seems like a weird segue to try and insert something random album art

well she talks about Nelly Furtado in almost every interview I've ever seen of her where they ask her who her fave singers are, so I don't think it's really that much of a stretch tbh. 

okay I am lowkey very very excited for this, her In The Name of Love is coming :defeated: 

Just heard all of her singles, they're  good.  Blow Your Mind is stuck on my head and it makes me dance

cutie pie, I follow u on snapchat and saw your story :creep: guaranteed, I can blow your mind, mwah

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif

okay I am lowkey very very excited for this, her In The Name of Love is coming :defeated:

cutie pie, I follow u on snapchat and saw your story :creep: guaranteed, I can blow your mind, mwah

oh :awkney: 

anyways thanks for the follow xoxo :creep: