gloomyharlow

What can be attributed to Lana's physical change after 2012?

I don't completely buy that Lana doesn't glam up as much anymore because she stopped caring, since she can still bother with fake lashes and those long nails 24/7 (the latter making everyday tasks extremely frustrating). I think Lana just really likes to create the illusion of not giving a fuck.

I wish for one of her upcoming photoshoots she has a stylist who dolls her up like in the h&m shoot (the one with the pink sweater aka my profile picture). Something like that, dramatic eyeliner used to be her signature. also, bring out that mole, we don't see it often. Her hair, again, from h&m looked so good. loved her looks. But thats just for photoshoots. idc what she wears another time. I just want her to show us that look again, make us nostalgic without that stupid filter from you iPhone if you know what I mean :creep:

That HM campaign was one of my favorite photoshoot. I love the hair, makeup and everything. It may have pissed of Priscilla Presley fans, but screw them. I wish she would do a shoot like that again.

That HM campaign was one of my favorite photoshoot. I love the hair, makeup and everything. It may have pissed of Priscilla Presley fans, but screw them. I wish she would do a shoot like that again.

PREACH  :gclap:  :gclap:  :gclap:  :gclap:  :gclap:  :gclap:  :gclap:  :gclap:  :gclap:  :gclap:  :gclap:

lilkimxchapelle.png

Maybe her changing appearances, like the shifting veils of Eternal Nature personified in the play of Shakti, are meant to underscore for us the very impermanence of youth and beauty in this world, and insists that we instead fix our gaze on that which is truly Immortal and Imperishable as the archetypal realities beyond Time Present and Time Past

I have to add i don't care how I look bc I find barely anybody attractive so I don't really want anyone. Sick of human interaction irl frankly lmao

You live in England so that's understandable

Maybe her changing appearances, like the shifting veils of Eternal Nature personified in the play of Shakti, are meant to underscore for us the very impermanence of youth and beauty in this world, and insists that we instead fix our gaze on that which is truly Immortal and Imperishable as beyond Time Present and Time Past

You live in England so that's understandable

I feel you, but nah I just cba with people irl. I find most of them annoying, and I'm only attracted to people physically tbh. Generally uninterested in other humans :toofunny:

As much as I loved the BTD era, it was completely manufactured. She was branded as a vintage fashion icon and we now know that that's not entirely what she's about. I'm not even going to comment on the weight because I think it's irrelevant and I'm tired of people talking about it, but I do think she's dressing more and more how she wants and I can really appreciate that. She's a 30 year old woman and to be mad at her for ditching her put together looks of the past is stupid tbh. She is dressing her age (for the most part; there's been some atrocious outfits) and I'm loving Mature Lana.

I think she still cares about fashion to an extent but not so much when she's out and about in the streets. Her Golden Globes look and the V Magazine just go to show that she hasn't completely given up. It's not something I worry about with her. 

i just think there's something different with her face? idk if it's a certain way shes been doing makeup or if it's just weight related. 

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

i just think there's something different with her face? idk if it's a certain way shes been doing makeup or if it's just weight related. 

her fillers are fading 

I'm so lucky I love sunbathing and moonbathing

The only change about her appearance that I thought was unflattering were her puffed up cheeks, and I don't even think her weight gain caused it. It looked like obvious fillers to me and I couldn't figure out why she would do that. 

She looked like a goddess the other night at the Freak premiere and her cheeks had finally settled down enough for her to look better.

As for her weight gain, I don't know if it was depression, but maybe she just felt less pressure about what she eats and everything since she doesn't care about the pop star light anymore. Or maybe all that Italian food fattened her up.  :thumb2:

Also, I don't think she always looks a mess in public. Actually some of her cutest candid outfits are from after the BTD era.

1idf7t.png

2yjoavc.png

28sc5co.png

2qsw26b.png

And she looked like a goddess at the wedding she went to with Frannykins.

2iuwdc0.png

149o3h3.jpg