gloomyharlow

Lana at a recent Bruce Springsteen concert!

Do Americans really go to a concert dressed in a t-shirt, shorts and sneakers? :toofunny:

What else are you supposed to wear?????? I don't think it's an American thing to be dressed comfortably in a situation where you're going to be getting hot and sweaty, dancing & singing??? 

FzytWEW.png

Lana is now content, because, first, she just released her finest mature album to date

and, the contentment is, her lifetime award as "Trailblazer" given to her by Billboard magazine, which

for the first time, showed that what she is doing has reached massive mass stage proportions and is

being seen by all now as relevant and important, meaning that as the years go on, Lana can keep on keeping on

with what she is doing and doing it HER way and not having to do it any other way.

and that is why she is now smiling, content in her place in the world. She is a true trailblazer.

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

It's gonna be so weird having an album full of happy songs from Lana tbh!!!! Her best work is also her saddest (UV) so I'm not sure how a happy album is going to sound tbh. Hoping for the best tho..

Inb4 it's just full of fuck you songs to franny

Hoping that happy music will sound similar to Queen of Disaster.  :defeated:

lilkimxchapelle.png

Hoping that happy music will sound similar to Queen of Disaster.  :defeated:

Queen of Disaster is so overrated... 

I'm also so not here for a BTD sounding album; BTD is the most overrated album in the history of the world

FzytWEW.png

Imagine seing Lana sitting on the row before/behind you at a concert ... 

Which way to look, which way to look ??  :raven:

Knowing me, I would try to do anything to stand next to Lana and enjoy Bruce with her the whole night without being creepy or clingy. Lana comes across so chill and easy to hang with. :candy: