Sign in to follow this  
DouglasReese

Filming my first LGBT-themed film this April.

The film with star both my fiancé and I, and I’ll be shooting it in Cincinnati, Seattle, and Portland over the period of a week in April. The drama with focus on a depressed twentysomething traveling to Seattle. While there, he comes across a male prostitute around his age. The story follows them together, their conversations, their silences, and their ultimate desires. 

Sounds Weekend-esque, but what I've got storming in my head and writing on the page will not necessarily be interested in that territory. 

I'm hoping to have it online by the final week of April, where I'll send a private link to anybody interested. I'm focusing on submitting this one to festivals, though. There will be three versions of the film: an uncensored cut, a censored cut (for family and friends), and an uncensored festival cut.

Just wanted to make the mini-announcement.  :oic:

Film is currently being uploaded to Vimeo. Should be available in the next hour or so, when I will embed it in this thread. It will be password protected.

The cut will be the uncensored version. If you'd prefer the censored version, it will be available later this week.