guardian

twenty one pilots

also oh my god the 2017 ERS starts on tuesday next week and they are gonna sell this jacket 

FROM THE SONG “XXXXXXX” ARE PRINTED ON THE BOTTOM OF THE BACK OF THE JACKET.

I wonder if the Xs mean a title for a new upcoming song that's gonna be premiered at the tour :defeated: the jacked is so dope omfg

store link: http://store.twentyonepilots.com/on-tour-only/blocked-jacket-5.html

Go to the link again. It says HEAVYDIRTYSOUL

My favorite band honestly.

I cry so hard with 'Trapdoor'. It's a very personal song to me and it means so much for me.

If I could help someone with depression or anxiety, I'll definitely tell them to listen to this band.

MORE FROM BEHIND THE SCENES 

16124039_239364893141512_308212788805763

I think it's a great idea to end this era with another mv, specially a mv for HeavyDirtySoul.

I'd like to Hometown get a mv.

I'm low key dying inside.

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

My favorite band honestly.

I cry so hard with 'Trapdoor'. It's a very personal song to me and it means so much for me.

If I could help someone with depression or anxiety, I'll definitely tell them to listen to this band.

I think it's a great idea to end this era with another mv, specially a mv for HeavyDirtySoul.

I'd like to Hometown get a mv.

I'm low key dying inside.

everyone gather around for a show, watch as this man disappears as we know, do me a favor and try to ignore as you watch him fall through a blatant trapdoor, cause nobody knows he's alive :poordat:

I feel you, this band's music helped me through the worst time of my life, which was last summer, so many nights that I fell asleep crying to their music (especially songs like Truce, Kitchen Sink, Anathema, Addict With A Pen, Friend, Please, Save) and lots of time I was trying to get myself out of the the hole with Holding On To You, they mean so much to me and will always do.

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif

everyone gather around for a show, watch as this man disappears as we know, do me a favor and try to ignore as you watch him fall through a blatant trapdoor, cause nobody knows he's alive :poordat:

I feel you, this band's music helped me through the worst time of my life, which was last summer, so many nights that I fell asleep crying to their music (especially songs like Truce, Kitchen Sink, Anathema, Addict With A Pen, Friend, Please, Save) and lots of time I was trying to get myself out of the the hole with Holding On To You, they mean so much to me and will always do.

I'm still going through a rough time. Addict with a pen makes me cry a lot too. For some weird reason, Cancer makes me cry too.

I'm tearing up just looking at those BTS shoots WHEN IS THE VID COMING OUT OHMYGOD

I think 1-3 weeks because, they have to edit the video and I don't know if they're going to record some extra clips,

I'm freaking out honestly, but people were expecting this music video to be released today lmao

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

I'm still going through a rough time. Addict with a pen makes me cry a lot too. For some weird reason, Cancer makes me cry too.

I think 1-3 weeks because, they have to edit the video and I don't know if they're going to record some extra clips,

I'm freaking out honestly, but people were expecting this music video to be released today lmao

I feel you, cancer makes me very sad too

I made this, I really like it but I don't know if I should post on tumblr cause Josh is missing :poordat: anyways

Zp8GCfo.jpg

this is sooo good.  Idk what i should use it for.

and blurryface is one person in a sense so go ahead and post it

this is sooo good.  Idk what i should use it for.

and blurryface is one person in a sense so go ahead and post it

thank you :kiss: and yeah I know it's mostly tyler's, but it feels weird to leave josh out lol, but yeah I'll post 

Oh my god I started to tear up BRUHH

Those guitar strings f----k

Did you DL it? It got deleted agghg

holy :)no, but heathens stems leaked too and I can't find any live link imc rying

HOLY SHIT I FOUND A HEATHENS LINK