guardian

twenty one pilots

twenty one pilots remind me of the beatles

they have several radio hits that are not bad so everyone thinks they're great when in reality they're mediocre with songs that sound the same and have horrid fanbases

Also Adele

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

they have several radio hits that are not bad so everyone thinks they're great when in reality they're mediocre with songs that sound the same and have horrid fanbases

this tea is burining, im sure i'll get dragged but no one can convince me they're great artists when they make fake deep and edgy music marketed towards 15 year old girls who get offended if you make a joke about their "smol beans" even there fan base name gives me a migraine  

Self Titled is an incredible masterpiece of an album that got me through some shit and is locked in the most special corner of my heart along with Regionals At Best, which imo is better than Vessel because it's like the epilogue to Vessel im jsssss

Vessel is grand, i love it, their current golden age- however the backend of the era really introduced them to the most obnoxious and annoying n cringy fans i've ever seen

Blurryface is like a 7/10 for me, I lovelovelove the deepcuts but I really couldn't care too much about some of the singles, especially after time went on. I remember being a part of the core n older fanbase that was disgusted by Fairly Local..i've warmed up to it but it's still such a jarring change. I was very into Ride initially but it was overplayed and killed itself for me ;/

I got to see Tear In My Heart when i lived in San Diego for a bit, one of the first to see the video & the was a part of the live audience to hear it live for the first time :flutter:

Stressed Out can choke. Didn't like it as a regular song, disliked it as a single, vehemently hated it as the song that gave them a huge GP audience :crossed: Overplayed beyond fucking compare, one of my least favorite songs of the decade along with Closer, Despacito, Sorry etc.

Heathens was like a 4/10, it was just rly cringy and even worse seeing people try and be edgy quoting it..it felt like such pandering towards the awkward scene/emo leftover scraps from tumblr that loved Suicide Squade way too much. Like if the "lolz random xD" crowd decided to be goth for a day :eartha2:

And yes im 120% visibly bitter about the awkward cringy as fuck vocal minority of the fanbase, it's gross and embarrassing. especially the ones that scream abt people not spelling ou the full name in lowercase but then to go on and abbreviate it to TOP or 21P, but it's ok because they crossed the 'o'. :toofunny: or whenever people try n vocally say them they just yell top, i have as much a problem w but it's just harsh on the ears

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Fav songs off the albums: 

Self-Titled- Taxi Cab, Air Catcher, Implicit Demand for Proof, ACATAD, 

Regionals At Best- Slowtown*, Glowing Eyes, Lovely, Anathema :flutter:

Vessel- Semi-Automatic, The Run And Go, Fake You Out, Trees (It's absolutely fucking ethereal live, and thats still an understatement), Truce

Blurryface- Doubt, Lane Boy, Hometown, Not Today, Goner (it's grand.)

I have high hopes for their fourth, I really want them to go back to their roots with ST/RAB

this tea is burining, im sure i'll get dragged but no one can convince me they're great artists when they make fake deep and edgy music marketed towards 15 year old girls who get offended if you make a joke about their "smol beans" even there fan base name gives me a migraine  

totally forgot about the whole smol bean bull

i love them so much because I have such a history with their work but fuck i know it's so immature sounding but I cannot stand the idiotic n embarrassing fanbase (not everyone obviously, just the stereotypical ones that are seen everywhere) even seeing smol bean is fucking awkward and annoying. i won't argue about mediocrity because I can def name several songs I think are v subpar n a basic let down imo, at the end of the day it's personal opinion 

do you even have ears? lmao I can let you talk about how "mediocre" they are etc etc but no one with a good hearing can say their songs sound the same, Blurryface is one of the most varied albums out there with all the mix of different genres, even their other three albums are really different from each other, your point makes zero sense.

i agree that certain part of our fanbase is bullshit but us the ones who aren't actually attention-needing 12 year olds don't deserve to be dragged because of them. also nothing is fake deep about their music, if you would really pay attention you would realize they're not even trying to be something deep or super intellectual, it's literally just a man writing about his own past life experiences and his struggle with mental illnesses like depression that I think many people can relate to, but since it's cool to hate on them, you come here and act superior without even knowing what you're saying, but go off I guess lmao

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif

do you even have ears? lmao I can let you talk about how "mediocre" they are etc etc but no one with a good hearing can say their songs sound the same, Blurryface is one of the most varied albums out there with all the mix of different genres, even their other three albums are really different from each other, your point makes zero sense.

i agree that certain part of our fanbase is bullshit but us the ones who aren't actually attention-needing 12 year olds don't deserve to be dragged because of them. also nothing is fake deep about their music, if you would really pay attention you would realize they're not even trying to be something deep or super intellectual, it's literally just a man writing about his own past life experiences and his struggle with mental illnesses like depression that I think many people can relate to, but since it's cool to hate on them, you come here and act superior without even knowing what you're saying, but go off I guess lmao

Lol where do i claim its cool to hate on them, there are plenty of people who write about their experiences but they don't do it as pretentiously as he does 

just here to let everyone know that this bands fanbase is actually the worst thing ever and tbh 21 pilots themselves are hyped up too much because in reality they're not great

thots be gone

------------

anywaysssss

for those hating because they cant differentiate the artist and the fanbase. did yall forget that yall are in a fanbase that's just as garbage worthy? i mean, i know that the clique is damn annoying, especially with that smoll bean BS but at least those children stay in their lanes by not leaking the artists's voting registration or break into their garages and steal both of their jaguars

every fanbase gasses their artists no matter how shitty they are

the irony

I love love love them and Blurryface was my most favorite album in summer 2015 and i’m currently very much in love with Regionals At Best since my friend i ride to school with plays it all the time in her car

but this fan base (except for Charlie, love u baby) and Melanie Martinez’s fanbase is so extremely cringy and just horrible in general. It doesn’t help the two fanbases usually combine into the worst thing ever

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

I love love love them and Blurryface was my most favorite album in summer 2015 and i’m currently very much in love with Regionals At Best since my friend i ride to school with plays it all the time in her car

but this fan base (except for Charlie, love u baby) and Melanie Martinez’s fanbase is so extremely cringy and just horrible in general. It doesn’t help the two fanbases usually combine into the worst thing ever

like this? :fabcat:

I agree there was some sort of gross wave of cringey 12 yr olds but I think they're all slowly moving to K-pop, no joke lmao, thank god for this break they're having, next era will be even better than blurryface, hold on girls.

in terms of commercial success I expect them to be just as successful, the top 5 hits depend on how the new stuff sounds and how much they choose to promote, but the album and era as a whole will be just as successful, I'm hoping they are smart enough to announce tour near to the album release so they can do a tour bundle and pull 300k numbers, which aren't at all a reach since BF did nearly 150k two years ago and they didn't have all the hits, exposure and a grammy, they need to come through  :angie:

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif

Going to college in Ohio is intolerable because everyone from Columbus is convinced that their music is groundbreaking. One guy I had been talking to for months loved them and the only explanation he could give me was because they went (not while he was even there) to his high school. But anyways their music is (bad) angsty slam poetry recited over terribly made beats with faux-punk sounds.

u stupid idiot i LOVED YOU as a member

:crai: