Cashew

Poppy

Let's Make a Video is far better than the last 2 singles. Do we have any info on her album at all? Title, expected release, anything... ??

TjmiIK4.png

I got some xxxclusive tea for the Poppy fans  :teehee:

Poppy - upcoming record

Tracklist

COMPUTER BOY 

LETS MAKE A VIDEO

BEACH BLONDE

INTERWEB

MY STYLE

MOSHI MOSHI

POP MUSIC

SOFTWARE UPGRADE

MY MICROPHONE

FUZZY

tumblr_mx1rynpDqV1rh0xc7o1_500.gif

I got some xxxclusive tea for the Poppy fans  :teehee:

Poppy - upcoming record

Tracklist

COMPUTER BOY 

LETS MAKE A VIDEO

BEACH BLONDE

INTERWEB

MY STYLE

MOSHI MOSHI

POP MUSIC

SOFTWARE UPGRADE

MY MICROPHONE

FUZZY

aren't those the registered songs?

Just in case that Wired interview wasn't confirmation enough, Poppy just tweeted "July 14th is important" and I replied to fans asking if it was the album with "Oct. 6th" and she liked my tweet. 

eta: my guess is July 14th will be something related to The Poppy Show mentioned in the Wired article.

te deseo, cariño

So real talk, I've heard her sing before the whole Poppy thing and I hadn't heard her sing live as Poppy until now (I was wondering why she lip synced at one of her live concerts so I looked it up)....

Is this song just not in her range or what? I swear I've heard her singing well before but this is not good

So real talk, I've heard her sing before the whole Poppy thing and I hadn't heard her sing live as Poppy until now (I was wondering why she lip synced at one of her live concerts so I looked it up)....

Is this song just not in her range or what? I swear I've heard her singing well before but this is not good

That sounds fine, but the acoustics of the room they're in are horrible

BzhmW.png

@ the song being too high for her and lipsyncing in a concert; fuck knows this is probably intentional as well because her whole character is essentially a mockery of Britney Spears. all the parallels are there.

I've given up caring about her until the album and probably after that too.

te deseo, cariño

The sperm cells floating into the illuminati eye was so weird

They're really trying to force this whole illuminati thing with her huh, it worked better when she was just making weird cryptic Youtube videos that scared people.

I get her persona is a mockery of pop culture and this song is too but it sounds like something I'd hear on Disney Channel  :defeated:  :defeated:  it's catchy and cute but not something I could see myself listening to, like Lowlife was

I had really high hopes for Poppy after following her Youtube, what she was doing seemed creative then, but now I think she's just wasting her talent. The persona she used to have (weird cryptic possible illuminati puppet who sometimes says really morbid things) could have translated itself really well to music, the new stuff just makes her sound like Jacob Sartorius type of music. The "parody" is becoming too much to be enjoyable