leaked_version

Producers for new Lana album

I'd really love if she worked with Mike Will and Rae Sremmurd. Mike Will's production on Black Beatles is actually great. Not to forget that he elevated and a rather basic song like Formation based on the lyrics into something really great

Omg! I didn't knew the video was out, one of the best from the records, I'm glad I'm not the only one who agrees that it would be amazing. I'd love to have some trap / rap influences but something fresh and new

ZKcaooE.png

Omg! I didn't knew the video was out, one of the best from the records, I'm glad I'm not the only one who agrees that it would be amazing. I'd love to have some trap / rap influences but something fresh and new

plus she likes them and they are on the same label and we know Mike Will wants to work with her anyway.

GIVE EM ALL A QUICK CALL LANALLAH!!!!

And that never turned into something. She should give it another shot. Like, in all seriousness. What the hell is stopping her? 

Mr Nowels and Justin parker.. Ugh honestly if the bitch stepped back into NYC for this album.. I GUARANTEE she would deliver a fresh sound. LA Just ain't cutting it anymore... :(

Mr Nowels and Justin parker.. Ugh honestly if the bitch stepped back into NYC for this album.. I GUARANTEE she would deliver a fresh sound. LA Just ain't cutting it anymore... :(

Not sure about NYC, but litereally anywhere. She is just way too set in her ways. And therefor she will probably bore us to death  :(

Hopeful for a johnathan wilson x emile haynie production collab to save ldr5 with 70s soft rock and indie pop laden with massive choruses, tempo changes, guitars and stunning beach visuals in blue jeans, white shirts and feathers in her hair :bop:

FmgKWb8.gif?1     HNqlJGD.gif

i love dan auerbach and ultraviolence's production so, so much. but i feel like that album and era (visually and sonically) was a once in a career type project. while it was magical and incredible, i definitely think she's growing into something entirely different and she shouldn't bring back something old.

i don't really care who produces the next album, just as long as it's true to her style but still challenging to her as an artist.