PrettyBaby

Create an Unreleased Lana Album/Playlist

Guest Dot

"Paradise - The Complete Experience"

1. Chameleon Soul (Intro)

2. Ride

3. American

4. Happy Birthday, Mr. President (Interlude)

5. JFK

6. Song of Myself (Interlude)

7. Cola

8. The Garden of Eden (Interlude)

9. Body Electric

10. I Sing the Body Electric, Part 1 (Interlude)

11. You & Me

12. I Sing the Body Electric, Part 2 (Interlude)

13. Burning Desire

14. Howls (Interlude)

15. Hollywood

16. Yayo

17. Paradise Lost (Interlude)

18. Gods & Monsters

19. Young & Beautiful

20. You're Always on My Mind (Interlude)

21. Starry Eyed

22. America, Why I Love Her (Interlude)

23. Blue Velvet

24. Innocence (Interlude)

25. Bel Air

26. Open Road (Outro)

Here's some of my "Playlists" aka EPs I make with songs I enjoy together, I'll post the rest of them soon.

Williamsburg Nights

(Help me refine this one a little bit! Might add So Legit just for fun)

tumblr_mz9336bg9b1qzmb8eo2_500.jpg

tumblr_mz9336bg9b1qzmb8eo1_500.jpg

Teenage Wasteland

tumblr_mz9336bg9b1qzmb8eo3_500.jpg

tumblr_mz9336bg9b1qzmb8eo4_500.jpg

Electric Soul

Young And Beautiful is the demo version, On Our Way (Acoustic) is the acoustic demo

tumblr_mz9336bg9b1qzmb8eo6_r1_500.jpg

tumblr_mz9336bg9b1qzmb8eo5_r1_500.jpg

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png

I kind of made an album which follows Lana's change of style from gangsta to more classy. (with some exceptions but they flow really good sonically imo) I think it flows really good. 

1. Kinda Outta Luck

2. You Can Be The Boss

3. Hundred Dollar Bill

4. Stop Lite De-Lite

5. Backfire

6. Velvet Crowbar

7. Trash (Magic)

8. Angels Forever

9. Starry Eyed

10. Black Beauty

11. JFK

12. Fordham Road

13. Hollywood

14. Ghetto Baby

15. Dayglo Reflection

I wanted to make a playlist with Lana's "newer" darker songs after we got Once Upon a Dream so here it is, I like it quite a bit, it gets darker with every song. I called it d-a-r-k but whatever:

1. Bel Air
  2. Angels Forever, Forever Angels
  3. Black Beauty
  4. Young and Beautiful (DH Orchestral Version)
  5. Once Upon a Dream

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

@@SitarHero care to show us your newest iterations of south beach swing et al?

yazzthhhh

VhyXBVU.png

rALJBzT.png

DNs4DEd.png

TSmDEPc.png

0XkSY3Y.png

EhPS8Uf.png

One plus side of a leak drought is that I've been able to avoid doing anything about how long my volumes are getting. Although BCD was long ago booted to the demo album in anticipation of the final leaking...And the final sounds like such a perfect Daddy Issues closer, maybe before Break My Fall, but that puts me with four "B" songs right next to each other, which I find hideous...

This order's days are numbered. I think one way to divide these would be a cappella vs. laptop with accompaniment, and then bad bitch pop (Hit & Run, Scarface) vs. cutesy pop (Break My Fall, BCD final).

Also "Black Beauty - EP" sounds so bland, considering maybe "Easy Rider."

I'm a bit anal when it comes to the order of a track list so I decided to compose my most favorite tracks from Born To Die and Paradise, along with the singles Young and Beautiful,Once Upon a Dream and West Coast, into a more cohesive order--or cohesive to me, at least. The tracks are as follows:

01. Off To the Races

02. Diet Mountain Dew

03. Blue Velvet

04. Carmen

05. Million Dollar Man

06. Lolita

07. Lucky Ones

08. Summertime Sadness

09. Video Games

10. Gods & Monsters

11. Body Electric

12. Born To Die

13. Ride

14. Blue Jeans

15. West Coast

16. Cola

17. This Is What Makes Us Girls

18. National Anthem

19. Bel Air

20. American

21. Yayo

22. Young and Beautiful (DH Orchestral Version) 

23. Once Upon a Dream

I need advice

I'm probably going to add another volume to my fanmade albums for the sake of shortening volumes 2 and 4. It would be hip-hop themed. Including actual hip-hop (Summer of Sam/Ridin') and hip-hop inspired tracks (Dum Dum/Match Made in Heaven)

Here it is so far. Does anything here not belong? Am I missing something? Obv not putting released tracks or demos.

1. Beautiful Player

2. Hundred Dollar Bill

3. Match Made in Heaven

4. Ridin' (feat. A$AP Rocky)

5. Delicious

6. Summer of Sam

7. You Can Be the Boss

8. Gangsta Boy

9. Spender (feat. Smiler)

10. Ghetto Baby

11. Dum Dum

feedback please

Guest Dot

I need advice

I'm probably going to add another volume to my fanmade albums for the sake of shortening volumes 2 and 4. It would be hip-hop themed. Including actual hip-hop (Summer of Sam/Ridin') and hip-hop inspired tracks (Dum Dum/Match Made in Heaven)

Here it is so far. Does anything here not belong? Am I missing something? Obv not putting released tracks or demos.

1. Beautiful Player

2. Hundred Dollar Bill

3. Match Made in Heaven

4. Ridin' (feat. A$AP Rocky)

5. Delicious

6. Summer of Sam

7. You Can Be the Boss

8. Gangsta Boy

9. Spender (feat. Smiler)

10. Ghetto Baby

11. Dum Dum

feedback please

mhh...looking at your playlist I'd probably add:

Live or Die

Serial Killer

Put the Radio On

Playing Dangerous

Paradise

to that. I'd call it "Live Fast, Die Young", "Trust No One" or "Bang Bang". I also wanted to suggest moving all the songs from your "Black Beauty EP" to other albums. Black Beauty should be the opener for "Black Leather Moonlight" and JFK, Hollywood, AFFA and Starry Eyed should be added to that album as well. JFK could also work with "Miss America", as well as COTBR. Summer Wine amd Chelsea Hotel No.2 could work as part of Vol.1.

As promised, with the leak of "Behind Closed Doors", I've added a new volume to my collection to tame some of the longer compilations. I'm pretty pleased with the results, though it's weird to get used to. But it gives me an excuse to listen to Lana nonstop to get into it.

Not to disappoint, but I did not make that hip-hop volume. It just would have been too short and basically only shortened two volumes, leaving "Black Leather Moonlight" unruly. So here's what I came up with...

For some perspective, here's what my library now looks like. I'm waiting to integrate the Black Beauty EP into my unreleased collections, at least until the Ultraviolence tracklist confirms none of these will be going into an "Ultraviolence: Demos" album. But I made Summer Wine and Chelsea Hotel No. 2 their own singles, leaving only the five Nowels leaks in that EP.

eSY0nhy.png

gIrfY2p.png

r3LYAMb.png

And now the tracklists!

My fav volume is the same as ever. Consisting of Lizzy tracks from 2006-2009.

rALJBzT.png

The new and improved volume 2 focuses heavily on cutesy love songs, mostly pop with a brief foray into organic sounds from BTTB-OOW. Butterflies kinda sticks out but I can't separate it from Butterflies Part 2...In the future, should Hollywood not make it to Ultraviolence, it would be a good pre-Butterflies track.

7mI4fyq.png

Volume 3! The new one! A working title, since this lyric doesn't come from any of these songs. Basically this is sassy, aggressive, often rock-inspired Lana. Feedback on this please!

vrv6GXC.png

Volume 4 is now my sadcore volume. Without COTBR, VC, and TOSTB, it is a lot more melancholy. I like it.

1rfCog4.png

Volume 5 isn't just Lana doing pop, it's Lana pretty much going way leftfield into mainstream/hip-hop territory. I guess. It fits shut up

ZuRgBtE.png

Volume 6 remains, though I'm contemplating splitting it up between laptop demos with instrumentals and a cappellas

EhPS8Uf.png

(old screenshot, name isn't changed)

Please tell me what you think!

Wow I'm blown away at all the feedback u guys :emma:

I just noticed that my volumes, even with the additional one right in the middle, look like a gradient or something from light to dark. Coooool.

Just a collection of acoustic (or acoustic sounding) songs I made for myself to chill to. I even crammed them all into one Mp3 but ofc I can't upload it anywhere without it being taken down soon after. Was hoping to pop it on youtube so I can listen to it at work but that was too big an ask. Peeve etc.

tumblr_inline_mzxejgQLHq1rsqx92.png

1. You’re Gonna Love Me
  2. Next to Me
  3. Axl Rose Husband
  4. 1949
  5. Yayo
  6. On Our Way
  7. For K
  8. My Momma
  9. Pretty Baby
  10. Bad Disease
  11. Elvis
  12. Your Band is All the Rage
  13. Pawn Shop Blues
  14. Chelsea Hotel No.2
  15. Money Hunny
  16. Get Drunk
  17. Junky Pride
  18. Disco
  19. Fordham Road
  20. Let My Hair Down
  21. A Star for Nick

lanasigfinal_zpsfd0fc6ee.png

@@SitarHero What is in the album "Lana del Rey: The Rural... " :$

The Rural Edition, i.e. tracks from Lana Del Ray imposed with nature sounds by @@Rafael. Like Kill Kill + waves, Pawn Shop Blues + birds chirping. Not official or anything you're missing but I adore it.

The Rural Edition, i.e. tracks from Lana Del Ray imposed with nature sounds by @@Rafael. Like Kill Kill + waves, Pawn Shop Blues + birds chirping. Not official or anything you're missing but I adore it.

Cn you post the tracklist please?

Opinions on this?

BvMGnsa.png

Open to better webcam pics for the second one

Cn you post the tracklist please?

Kill Spill :teehee:

Oh Say Can You Rain :giggle:

Pawn Shop Picnic :godlaugh:

Brite Lightning :godlaugh2:

Camp Yayo :eartha:

As promised, with the leak of "Behind Closed Doors", I've added a new volume to my collection to tame some of the longer compilations. I'm pretty pleased with the results, though it's weird to get used to. But it gives me an excuse to listen to Lana nonstop to get into it.

Not to disappoint, but I did not make that hip-hop volume. It just would have been too short and basically only shortened two volumes, leaving "Black Leather Moonlight" unruly. So here's what I came up with...

For some perspective, here's what my library now looks like. I'm waiting to integrate the Black Beauty EP into my unreleased collections, at least until the Ultraviolence tracklist confirms none of these will be going into an "Ultraviolence: Demos" album. But I made Summer Wine and Chelsea Hotel No. 2 their own singles, leaving only the five Nowels leaks in that EP.

eSY0nhy.png

gIrfY2p.png

I apologise if this has been asked before, but where is your Black Beauty cover art from? I really like it and I would love to use it in my iTunes. :D

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

PLAYLIST TITLE: lol fuck you I'm pissed

1. You Can Be The Boss

2. True Love On The Side

3. Daddy Issues (I have 'em)

4. Fordham Road

5. Out With A Bang

6 *Astronaut by Amanda Palmer in there for no APPARENT reason*

7. Raise Me Up

8. Elvis

9. Tired Of Singing The Blues

10. Afraid