Hundred Dollar Bill

SEVDALIZA

it took me a couple listens but Hero is everything I'm so excited for ISON

has she said what ISON means? did i miss that?

I think in a recent interview she said it was the name of a comet, though it was unbeknownst to her when she randomly thought of the name

<3

I wonder if Human and Bebin are on ISON too..

Bebin is not my thing (+ I can't understand shit, and I don't like songs where I can't understand one single word), Hero will grow on me.. At least I hope

Also, I wish Time would appear on album too

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

I wonder if Human and Bebin are on ISON too..

Bebin is not my thing (+ I can't understand shit, and I don't like songs where I can't understand one single word), Hero will grow on me.. At least I hope

Also, I wish Time would appear on album too

You're missing out girl Bebin is a masterpiece! Time & Human are probably on the album, she just changed her mind about the lead track.

at least I hope they are.

I hope The War (GR) makes it on the album too, that song is amazing

You're missing out girl Bebin is a masterpiece! Time & Human are probably on the album, she just changed her mind about the lead track.

at least I hope they are.

I hope The War (GR) makes it on the album too, that song is amazing

I don't like the way she sings "Bebin".. It has a nice message, but it's not something I'd type and play on YouTube..

I don't remember "The War"

I don't like the way she sings "Bebin".. It has a nice message, but it's not something I'd type and play on YouTube..

I don't remember "The War"

http://360musicng.us/sevdaliza-gr/

IIRC this was uploaded onto her Soundcloud and then removed later the same day or something

I just call it The War because GR looked ugly in my iTunes lol

I could see her suprise dropping it or announcing/teasing it like the monday before it's released. Human was said to be on the album, I doubt Bebin is there (maybe as a bonus). I hope we'll get GR and I wonder if Time will be on there ...

So far we know of Hero, Angel and Amandine Insensible and I think I read Marilyn Monroe will be on their too in the Fader interview

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

I could see her suprise dropping it or announcing/teasing it like the monday before it's released. Human was said to be on the album, I doubt Bebin is there (maybe as a bonus). I hope we'll get GR and I wonder if Time will be on there ...

So far we know of Hero, Angel and Amandine Insensible and I think I read Marilyn Monroe will be on their too in the Fader interview

Really, old songs on the album??? ugh.

I'm so behind with news, what's "Angel"?? Do we have a snippet or something about it??

Also, she said that the first song of the album was recorded 4 years ago.. So, I assume we'll get some/or one already heard song(s)

I'm so behind with news, what's "Angel"?? Do we have a snippet or something about it??

Also, she said that the first song of the album was recorded 4 years ago.. So, I assume we'll get some/or one already heard song(s)

The Fader confirmed Angel as the album closer. Apart from the title, we know nothing about it

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

The Fader confirmed Angel as the album closer. Apart from the title, we know nothing about it

Thanks, I'm so excited to hear this album. I hope there are more songs like "Human" or "The Other Girl"..

BTW, where can I watch those Egyptian women?? Hahaha :flutter: