Subversive

LDR5 - Pre-Pre-Release Annual Meltdown and Discussion Thread

Im so done with this. Over last weeks new members sign up here to just talk about YAIL song leak, video leak and now single cover leak. Yet no one else (besides Eclipse) has seen it here and there isnt any single proof that the leaking is actually happening.  These "claims" are boring and annoying. I have highly suspicious opinion about members that start their posting history here by "Hey I´ve just seen the video still". 

What is with people like you? I'm seriously about to pop my top, and I've seriously never been mad at another member like this. I'm seriously yelling at my screen. If you don't believe it, you don't have to! Just know some of us are trying to prevent this from leaking. It's seriously so annoying that people think Eclipse is the only one who can get his hands on stuff. ECLIPSE IS NOT A GOD!

(I'm not trying to sound rude but this is literally so ridiculous. I'm tired of this screencap and I hope it literally does get leaked so everyone can just feel bad about it afterwards and say "omg! I can't believe Lana cancelled the album" "I can't believe people would hurt Lana like that")

SizzlingThornyIndigobunting-size_restric

Im so done with this. Over last weeks new members sign up here to just talk about YAIL song leak, video leak and now single cover leak. Yet no one else (besides Eclipse) has seen it here and there isnt any single proof that the leaking is actually happening.  These "claims" are boring and annoying. I have highly suspicious opinion about members that start their posting history here by "Hey I´ve just seen the video still". 

when people have proof (i.e. post a screenshot) it gets taken down so that things don't leak... for whatever reason, eclipse's stuff gets left up. That doesn't mean he is the only one who has it

What is with people like you? I'm seriously about to pop my top, and I've seriously never been mad at another member like this. I'm seriously yelling at my screen. If you don't believe it, you don't have to! Just know some of us are trying to prevent this from leaking. It's seriously so annoying that people think Eclipse is the only one who can get his hands on stuff. ECLIPSE IS NOT A GOD!

Oh please. My post wasnt written in angry mad mood at all  :toofloppy:  and definitely wasnt targeted at anyone specific to make them feel bad. How are you actually trying to prevent this from leaking ? By coming here and saying that you saw still leaks and many people have it ? Yeah thats the way to do it  :deadbanana:  If many people had it the song would be already leaked since there is a way to do it pretty anonymously and not everyone is such a Lana stan as Eclipse. 

when people have proof (i.e. post a screenshot) it gets taken down so that things don't leak... for whatever reason, eclipse's stuff gets left up. That doesn't mean he is the only one who has it

Anytime when songs leak before the album there are all over the internet, onion forums... laying there for days before anyone takes them down. Ofc you wouldnt post it in Lanaboards forum to make it so evident. Lana´s team is not almighty to sweep any trace off the internet. 

Oh please. My post wasnt written in angry mad mood at all  :toofloppy:  and definitely wasnt targeted at anyone specific to make them feel bad. How are you actually trying to prevent this from leaking ? By coming here and saying that you saw still leaks and many people have it ? Yeah thats the way to do it  :deadbanana:  If many people had it the song would be already leaked since there is a way to do it pretty anonymously and not everyone is such a Lana stan as Eclipse. 

I didn't even mean to brag about having it. I just felt upset that someone was getting dragged for actually telling the truth and trying to warn everyone that a leak is bound to happen. I'm never one to be rude, and everyone knows I'm literally one of the nicest members. I'm just stressed and this is annoying. I just want this thread to be locked, but that isn't going to stop anything. People will find some other way to post it (in another thread or status updates) I'm sorry if I came off as rude. I wouldn't have brought it up if I hadn't seen another member getting put down for true info. :heart:

SizzlingThornyIndigobunting-size_restric

The only reason why Eclipse gets a pass because he has been constantly reliable. This is not about him being treated like god. Of course no one's gonna believe a newbie coming around claiming to have whatever they have because a lot of the time it has been shown to be nothing but trolling. The only way people would believe you is if you were to actually leak something but that can't happen this time cause it would ruin everything.

So either way you will be hated for what you do, so just shut the :)up. No one wants your tea. 

I will continue to write until I have nothing more to say.
I think the problem here is that many people are misinforming the community by sharing false information.

Obviously the first thing that comes to mind is "A lot of people already have the song ... I hope nothing leaks."
No person who has come to say "I've already heard the song, blah, blah", "I know someone who claims to have the song", etc... has given real proof.

They can't post real proof. That would damage Lana for a lot longer than the 2 seconds of fame and attention they will receive. I hope no one is that stupid. 

They can't post real proof. That would damage Lana for a lot longer than the 2 seconds of fame and attention they will receive. I hope no one is that stupid. 

You're right! And that's why they must keep everything for themselves and stop creating more drama.

You're right! And that's why they must keep everything for themselves and stop creating more drama.

The only reason why Eclipse gets a pass because he has been constantly reliable. This is not about him being treated like god. Of course no one's gonna believe a newbie coming around claiming to have whatever they have because a lot of the time it has been shown to be nothing but trolling. The only way people would believe you is if you were to actually leak something but that can't happen this time cause it would ruin everything.

So either way you will be hated for what you do, so just shut the :)up. No one wants your tea. 

:worship:  :gclap:

Fckn HELL I woke up to two more people kindly sending me the pic but guys, some people here have double standards, don't whine about it getting leaked if 1 you're spreading it 2 you beg for it. Sorry to shade and I love you but this is just low. I don't fckn want to see it or hear it or whatever right now I want to have the pleasure of seeing how happy Lana is about releasing it. I know it comes from being nice but please no double standards

ZKcaooE.png

Fckn HELL I woke up to two more people kindly sending me the pic but guys, some people here have double standards, don't whine about it getting leaked if 1 you're spreading it 2 you beg for it. Sorry to shade and I love you but this is just low. I don't fckn want to see it or hear it or whatever right now I want to have the pleasure of seeing how happy Lana is about releasing it. I know it comes from being nice but please no double standards

:gclap: