Subversive

LDR5 - Pre-Pre-Release Annual Meltdown and Discussion Thread

I have very high hopes for the upcoming song and album. I was impressed with all of her albums when i heard them, and honestly i've never known another artist i've liked where i've literally loved EVERY SINGLE SONG of theirs. Honestly like even all her unreleased music is top notch. Lana at her most basic is like most radio and mainstream shit at it's best. So yeah, i'm not worried about anything. I love it already. And i'm soooooooooooooooooo excited ahhhhh :thumb3: 

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Ugh it's the middle of the night so I'm just going to lock this thread until I wake up so that way I can supervise it, because apparently I have to watch you guys like puppies who aren't toilet trained yet in case one of you wants to have a little leak.

Also, I don't even know how many times I've said it, but do NOT ask for/send exclusive info through the PMs. Anyone caught doing so will receive a warning and have their PM privileges temporarily revoked.

Goodnight, see you in the morning!! Love you guys a lot, even if you like to give me a hard time sometimes.

you go girl

Do Instagram Lana fans ever get tired of making up fake shiit for attention? Lmao

C3jPp2RWMAASt5X.jpg

I wish its real :( but these are easy to fake

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

Also, do we have more potential song titles? or it's Young & In Love the first title track we have? Even tho probably 99.9% of them are fake :D do we?

We have SR and BAR(not sure if this one is real can't remember)

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

We have SR and BAR(not sure if this one is real can't remember)

But what do SR and BAR stand for? are they acronyms or...

.....That screenshot is super fake wdym

I know its most likely fake, all I'm saying it's that even if it was real we shouldn't trust Lana when it comes to release dates as she seems to change them often.