Jack

Melanie Martinez

13 hours ago, Pop The Balloons said:

Mts sounds either heavily edited or ai 😭

someone probably extended the snippet using suno ai.

UAmFDOp.png

loki getting into melanie's music or trying to yet again. i want to like her so bad :fabcat:can't tell if there's something i don't care for about her, her voice or something but there's not anything so far that i can pinpoint (listening to crybaby again)

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

33 minutes ago, Honeymoonwitch said:

Yall …. The story Melanie just posted wtf 😭😭 what is she planning or are we going to be waiting for the 4 years again 

i have a feeling its for the next music video

Last.FM | Discogs | JOYRIDE

qVUNz3j.png

5 minutes ago, Honeymoonwitch said:

The spider wed music video and leeches is already done. This is definitely something new. Maybe a collab or new songs for mm4 

nah she said shes not gonna be creating for the new album until after a year or two break when the tour + all of the music videos are finished. aint NO way its for mm4

qVUNz3j.png

13 hours ago, The Siren said:

nah she said shes not gonna be creating for the new album until after a year or two break when the tour + all of the music videos are finished. aint NO way its for mm4

Maybe she got inspired and went into the studio 

8 hours ago, Honeymoonwitch said:

Just waiting for menace to society to leak 

Me too I think that's currently the only Unreleased I want badly, that and final or more polished versions of some of the portals outtakes 

Jealousy's a disease bitch get well soon

i want to like her post-crybaby stuff sooo bad but i just can’t. i was a fan back in 2015 and crybaby is one of my favorite albums, but I simply cannot enjoy most of her new stuff. k-12 is meh, and portals is actually embarrassingly bad imo. 

:twirls:

the songs i do like off the records i like a lot tho (class fight, teacher’s pet, death, void, light shower).  i deeply respect melanie as an artist and can see that she truly puts so much into her craft, i just wish i could enjoy it as much as others do

The last unicorn GIF on GIFER - by Thothis

Adine Kirnberg Regular

1 hour ago, Ice Cream Ice Queen said:

i want to like her post-crybaby stuff sooo bad but i just can’t. i was a fan back in 2015 and crybaby is one of my favorite albums, but I simply cannot enjoy most of her new stuff. k-12 is meh, and portals is actually embarrassingly bad imo. 

:twirls:

the songs i do like off the records i like a lot tho (class fight, teacher’s pet, death, void, light shower).  i deeply respect melanie as an artist and can see that she truly puts so much into her craft, i just wish i could enjoy it as much as others do

might i suggest these because these are my favs from the albums

Show & Tell

Drama Club

Lunchbox Friends

Detention

*skip After School*

Tunnel Vision (demo version if you dont want the random outro)

Leeches (demo version, it doesnt have the frogs and the man yelling at the end)

The Contortionist (i made an edit that puts the violin interlude from the end of Battle of the Larynx as the intro to TC and i think its gorgeous)

Milk of the Siren

qVUNz3j.png

12 minutes ago, The Siren said:

might i suggest these because these are my favs from the albums

Show & Tell

Drama Club

Lunchbox Friends

Detention

*skip After School*

Tunnel Vision (demo version if you dont want the random outro)

Leeches (demo version, it doesnt have the frogs and the man yelling at the end)

The Contortionist (i made an edit that puts the violin interlude from the end of Battle of the Larynx as the intro to TC and i think its gorgeous)

Milk of the Siren

Thanks or the suggestions :kiss: but I’ve listened to both K-12 and Portals multiple times and they just don’t click for me. It’s funny you actually did mention the few songs I kinda like (Drama Club, Lunchbox Friends, Detention, and Tunnel Vision), but they don’t rlly stand out enough for me to add to a playlist or anything. Maybe I should give them more of a chance to grow on me though. 

The last unicorn GIF on GIFER - by Thothis

Adine Kirnberg Regular