Jack

Melanie Martinez

Never realized she had so many unreleaseds\acoustic songs and also many "lost" songs from her YouTube. Don't really care about them since Melanie production was something that helped to get my attention, but it's cute that she works hard.

btw someone leak final night mime with real chorus or whatever. 

One thing I gotta praise her is the way she decided to left some good songs out of Cry Baby just because they didn't "fit the storyline" that she created (and goes really "solid" btw). I think the bad side is the way it all kinda backfired for some people that find the music to be just bland

But her lyrics like Night Mime and Bombs are just really deep and such beautiful cuts. They're somehow a nice hybrid of the whole "aesthetic" but her vision over the real world around us\everybody

Never realized she had so many unreleaseds\acoustic songs and also many "lost" songs from her YouTube. Don't really care about them since Melanie production was something that helped to get my attention, but it's cute that she works hard.

btw someone leak final night mime with real chorus or whatever. 

A lot of her acoustic songs are so good. I remember her announcing an EP after she did the Voice but of course it got scrapped in favor of Cry Baby.

A lot of her acoustic songs are so good. I remember her announcing an EP after she did the Voice but of course it got scrapped in favor of Cry Baby.

I've read about it recently and how she went for "dollhouse ep" instead of this acoustic project. Too bad the character development really ended up taking over the music and lyrics in general. Not "BAD" but you guys get it lol.

This second record seems to be way more "free" to put some new experiences with the whole city aesthetic. 

I've read about it recently and how she went for "dollhouse ep" instead of this acoustic project. Too bad the character development really ended up taking over the music and lyrics in general. Not "BAD" but you guys get it lol.

This second record seems to be way more "free" to put some new experiences with the whole city aesthetic. 

I honestly agree with you. I feel like she could easily top Cry Baby if she doesn't hold back from writing darker songs with even deeper meaning. The whole Cry Baby album felt watered down compared to her unreleased material just because she had to make it fit a story.

ok not to like randomly start using her tunes again but like Band-Aid does wonders when you wanna try stop yourself from getting attached to someone and thats the tea.

also say what you want but i'm sure as soon as most of you heard the Haunted snippet you wanted for her music, she really is good at her craft.

Haunted after Pacify Her would’ve ended 13 year old me’s life.

It was supposed to replace Soap in the tracklist, so it would have come right after Alphabet Boy.

And the yet to be teased, Jump Rope, was going to replace Tag, You’re It. So I’d imagine they had the same theme since Milk and Cookies deals with her escaping being kidnapped

(Maybe “You tied me up in your jump rope”)

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

It was supposed to replace Soap in the tracklist, so it would have come right after Alphabet Boy.

And the yet to be teased, Jump Rope, was going to replace Tag, You’re It. So I’d imagine they had the same theme since Milk and Cookies deals with her escaping being kidnapped

(Maybe “You tied me up in your jump rope”)

Alphabet Boy deserved to be switched out with Play Date and that’s the tea