Jack

Melanie Martinez

I'm so disappointed that were not going to get half hearted,haunted,where do babies come from etc. Like her stuff needs to leak like Charli and Lana's does

I think she will edit & censor all her songs for her future album because each & every line of the song would now be under a microscope for interpretation after the rape allegations. I doubt she will release songs which deals with sexual stuff or come from the point of view of a crazy person.

The upcoming album might even talk about the Timothy situation.. references & all (which is very likely to happen).

I think she will edit & censor all her songs for her future album because each & every line of the song would now be under a microscope for interpretation after the rape allegations. I doubt she will release songs which deals with sexual stuff or come from the point of view of a crazy person.

The upcoming album might even talk about the Timothy situation.. references & all (which is very likely to happen).

The album was already written and done before this whole mess so I doubt it'll even have references to that situation at all. It doesn't relate to her character or album concept so it would make no sense whatsoever. She's telling a story about other characters in a place from a third person perspective so It won't mainly be about her. On the other hand, I do agree that she'll stray away from songs about sexual topics because of the potential backlash.

Idk about the intrumental but it sounds like her a bit? anyways it is probably fake

It does sound like her to me and all my friends

I don’t know if it is but I agree! I love that little twinkle in it!! It sounds like those ballerinas you wind up which play a lullaby! What are those called again?!?

A music box?

Jealousy's a disease bitch get well soon

Ok I believe it’s real now, after listening numerous times. Did this come from same person as Hahnted and Half Hearted?

i found nothing in the comments under Haunted\Wdbcf pages so maybe it didn’t come from him. unless he’s sharing stuff on other places