Jack

Melanie Martinez

Just now, sadness is a butterfly said:

What just happened?

She said something about wig hair in her mouth. I think she's really struggling with the costume tonight because the dress keeps slipping down and with it being 73 degrees in Chile right now the prosthetic is likely more than a little uncomfortable. I'm surprised she didn't perform without it tonight. 

Ok no she's coughing. Her voice is cracking. What is going on. Why is this being ignored she was literally leaning over and holding her chest why are they letting her perform like this. Poor Mel 

Just now, Yellow said:

Ok no she's coughing. Her voice is cracking. What is going on. Why is this being ignored she was literally leaning over and holding her chest why are they letting her perform like this. Poor Mel 

1 minute ago, 13 Bitches said:

already having trouble with the mask and this is her third date LMAO

1 minute ago, ImNoAngel said:

i love how she still keeps her personality while wearing the costume. the water choking bit was cute lol

i hope they ditch the prosthetics for the next shows. if she wants to perform as the creature, she could just do some sort of pink face paint and 

also she sounds good for this one!

1 minute ago, Yellow said:

I can't tell if she's struggling to breathe from the costume or because she's overheating right now, but I'm really hoping she's alright. It's hot to begin with and the stage lights certainly don't help. 

1 minute ago, 13 Bitches said:

she's not having trouble singing lunchbox friends! i wonder why!

Lunchbox friends is alot like detention where the singing is done alot more like just talking, it's not as melodic as recess or drama club, It's easier for smokers to sing like that. There aren't as many notes to hold 

Just now, Yellow said:

If she does evil she will sound better 

kinda want her to skip tunnel vision for tonight. theres a lot of higher notes in it :sadcore:

tbh think she should perform one of the songs we havent heard in full yet

1 minute ago, The Siren said:

kinda want her to skip tunnel vision for tonight. theres a lot of higher notes in it :sadcore:

tbh think she should perform one of the songs we havent heard in full yet

She's going to be singing Light Shower and The Contortionist tonight according to her IG stories, but with how much she's having a hard time she's having I wouldn't be surprised if there's some last minute setlist changes.