Jack

Melanie Martinez

4 minutes ago, 132 said:

Twitter crybitches need to touch some grass, maybe eat it even?

They need to set up a tent outside, leave their phone at home, and just breathe the air for awhile 

1 minute ago, baked said:

your doing gods work by replying to their tweet and getting them to say its just an assumption getherjade-get.gif

Gotta do what I gotta do bby :hooker:

1 hour ago, 13 Bitches said:

VERY excited to hear the full versions of both

I’m holding out hope for Light Shower having a corpse-esque drop, just because we are already getting a guitar ballad with Leeches unless it was majorly reworked (which I’m really hoping against, I love Leeches) 

50 minutes ago, Yellow said:

https://twitter.com/LITTLEFAERIEES/status/1638251536487706646?t=_jKePcF7E4FMi9OhZxG3jQ&s=19 why do twt Crybabies keep pretending Melanie sold the songs?

This fanfiction  :thumb3:

Melanie has pitched songs before (unsuccessfully for the most part), but why would another artist be releasing an albums worth of Portals outtakes…

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

So I called the record store back, she said Melanie’s record label has given them very little info so far. Said there would likely be some merch available, maybe a poster. She wasn’t sure about the whole CD thing but she made it seem like it could still happen.

Either way, I will be there! 

topsters2-2-1.png

It's a beautiful life, remember that too, for me.

3 minutes ago, sadness is a butterfly said:

So I called the record store back, she said Melanie’s record label has given them very little info so far. Said there would likely be some merch available, maybe a poster. She wasn’t sure about the whole CD thing but she made it seem like it could still happen.

GET THE MICROPHONE IN AN ORIFICE PLEASE 

what if the cockroaches have psychedelic pussy?

4 minutes ago, Anonymcomenter said:

The Contortionist sounds sounds really interesting in those new snippets! :oprah:

i was bopping my bitchussy to them

what if the cockroaches have psychedelic pussy?

16 minutes ago, sadness is a butterfly said:

That's weird, you'd think they wouldn't give the stores such short notice. Melanie's team is surprisingly all over the place though, considering they work for someone who's so particular with almost everything she does. I wouldn't be surprised if that's the main reason some of this album rollout has been a little off, and if so, I feel bad for her but I'm glad it doesn't seem to be getting in the way.

I've been thinking about the running and door at the end of death. obviously cry baby went through the portal since the album is called portals. but i think she hesitated to long and everyone decided to go. so when she finally walked through maybe it sent her somewhere else. and thats her running to another door to try and follow everyone else. maybe the first portal killed her and everyone else but sent them somewhere different. idk i'm just so curious about the movie and story. i need to know. 

1 minute ago, Anonymcomenter said:

okay, now I’m excited for The Contortionist 

Light Shower not so much… :gasp:

I'm into her slow songs, so I'm into Light Shower(although I'll admit that one line is a little weird, in a traditionally Melanie sort of way). But it's spider web that I'm worried about, lol. 

The snippet is so short and the majority of it is instrumental, so I feel like the full song is either going to take us by surprise and be way better than we expected, or it'll be the worst song on the album.