Jack

Melanie Martinez

Powder is giving Lunchbox Friends chorus (which is my fav off K12) which means that im loving this song omfffg!! that instrumental like omg that vibe??? she should've have brought more of that eerie clap bop to the album at least Contortionist did this job for me.

other than that i can understand that this robot voice can annoy people sometimes tho

Womb should have been the closer on the Deluxe because the ‘ life is death ‘ loop doesn’t work now :toofunny:

Love that the bird sounds are still in the Sirens intro. A callback to our leaks and their beautiful nature sounds :trisha:

topsters2-2-1.png

It's a beautiful life, remember that too, for me.

6 minutes ago, a banister said:

I’m gonna go drink some MILK on PLUTO :hooker:

Pluto is so good, I love it’s outro. Also, isn’t sirens v5 now? I don’t remember there being synths in the chorus after first verse + the shouting in the 2nd chorus

having a lossy file will remove some of the higher frequency sounds and things arent as noticeable (if at all) vs a lossless/officially released file :hooker:

1 minute ago, sadness is a butterfly said:

Womb should have been the closer on the Deluxe because the ‘ life is death ‘ loop doesn’t work now :toofunny:

Love that the bird sounds are still in the Sirens intro. A callback to our leaks and their beautiful nature sounds :trisha:

i look at deluxe albums more like "getting the full meal and then being gifted a little dessert to make ur experience that much more memorable... not really representative of the entire meal but a litlte bonus to leave you w that xtra bit"

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

15 minutes ago, sadness is a butterfly said:

Oh I love Magnets:true:

And starting to love Powder :oop:

I've played powder the most of the 3 songs so that's taste :sass:

1 minute ago, The Siren said:

wait :eek3:

VHiLhGE.png

37h3DKG.png

So if I understand you're saying there is almost no difference between the one we have had forever vs the final? Because if so you right lmao 

Also what is everyone using for their deluxe album art?

Jealousy's a disease bitch get well soon

5 minutes ago, Pop The Balloons said:

so if I understand you're saying there is almost no difference between the one we have had forever vs the final? Because if so you right lmao 

she lowkey Blue Banisters'd herself :eek:

Just now, sadness is a butterfly said:

Oh Crybaby Twitter is not having Powder :lmao:

And them hearing Sirens for the first time since they’re ‘loyal’ 

I'm refusing to get on and look because I don't want this moment ruined by the ignorance of get little shit head twitter stans 

Jealousy's a disease bitch get well soon