Jack

Melanie Martinez

4 hours ago, Anonymcomenter said:

I actually think those were scrapped in favor of Light Shower which I find even more unfortunate :gasp:

no i think Light Shower was gonna be on the album regardless. she said it was the first song she completed for the album.

18 minutes ago, 13 Bitches said:

nobody remembered PORTALS’ anniversary but I did ❤️ happy birthday

the fact that mel didn’t even acknowledge it with an instagram post or anything, just another greedy merch email :rip: 

she did on her story. now you sound like the greedy one. lol.

21 minutes ago, 13 Bitches said:

this album aged like milk and theres like 2 or 3 songs that are not mid in there...hopefully melanie will end the cry baby history cuz i rlly wanna see a record that has personal experience on the writing of it, which was rlly portraited well on the after school ep. regardlessly happy bday portalzzz

source.gif

3 hours ago, 13 Bitches said:

the fact that mel didn’t even acknowledge it with an instagram post or anything, just another greedy merch email :rip: 

She posted an IG story 

4 minutes ago, ulttraviolenncee said:

well only songs that have good writing on portalz are: light shower, leeches, powder and lowkey bol

Im not the biggest Portals fan (at least the released one) but I can’t believe u skipped Tunnel Vision, The Contortionist and Sirens… and included BOTL and Light Shower instead :bebe::krylie:

And After School is probably the worst thing she has ever released, made me unstan so hard! Field Trip, Glued, Brain & Heart are, by far, her worst songs 

2 minutes ago, Anonymcomenter said:

Im not the biggest Portals fan (at least the released one) but I can’t believe u skipped Tunnel Vision, The Contortionist and Sirens… and included BOTL and Light Shower instead:krylie:

And After School is probably the worst thing she has ever released, made me unstan so hard! Field Trip, Glued, Brain & Heart are soooo by far her worst songs 

tv and tc are just fun songs to listen but theyre not a highlight, while mots has a super cool production

source.gif

4 hours ago, The Siren said:

deleting moon cycle >>>>>>>>

Still mad the fact that moon cycle made it but songs like garden, needle and thread, fingers crossed, and dragons blood etc didn't 😐

Jealousy's a disease bitch get well soon

I said it once and I'll say it again, the outtakes are 100% better than almost all the songs on Portals :brigitte:

2bfdb5f27c0411b17e7345642d0743ba99f47af0
 𝓟𝓾𝓽 𝓶𝓮 𝓸𝓷𝓽𝓸 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓫𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓴 𝓶𝓸𝓽𝓸𝓻𝓬𝔂𝓬𝓵𝓮

𝓕𝓲𝓯𝓽𝓲𝓮𝓼 𝓫𝓪𝓫𝔂 𝓭𝓸𝓵𝓵 𝓭𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓼 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓶𝔂 '𝓘 𝓭𝓸' 

𝓘𝓽 𝓸𝓷𝓵𝔂 𝓽𝓪𝓴𝓮𝓼 𝓽𝔀𝓸 𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓼 𝓽𝓸 𝓝𝓮𝓿𝓪𝓭𝓪

⋆.˚⭒⋆.˚─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───⋆.˚⭒⋆.˚