Jack

Melanie Martinez

OMFG, she's coming to Berlin, too! But then, I'm not sure yet whether I will be able to attend her show. Won't be surprised if the tickets will have been sold out by the time I know it :toofunny: 

And the wind I know it’s cold

Just cause you say you love me,

Doesn't mean that I'm gonna look you in the eyes,

Pretend to be surprised & say I love you back.

Just cause I'm coming over,

Doesn't mean I'll be there when you wake up,

Cause coming over doesn't mean that I'm over him.

~ Cause rebounds get washed away the next time it rains

Don't get too close cause you're nothing 2 me ~

Leak this too on twitter daddy

Listening to the 320 instrumentals rn, it's the chillest thing ever thanks to who posted them! Did the bonus tracks instrumentals leaked? God I love her I can't wait for November

Can u give me a link? Btw as far as i know the deluxe instru are still unleaked.

So I got there and within 10 minutes of standing in line I won a meet and greet + first entry! It wasn't really much of a meet and greet, more just a photo with her and I was so awkward I just kind of walked away after thanking her. I'm just not pushy enough to take up someones time :( I really wanted to tell her how inspiring I found her and ask about her music more but oh well. She was very sweet to everyone though. The concert was AMAZING, she is an awesome live performer and I was able to get front row. Made lots of eye contact and even got a wave :) Overall a 10/10 experience, I am probably going to try getting tickets to her show in LA in Oct now. Probably my favorite part was when she did her encore she did Gingerbread Man (!!!) for us, which I really, really love that song so I was so happy! She said it was only her second time performing it. 

Goddesses don't speak in whispers. They scream.

So I got there and within 10 minutes of standing in line I won a meet and greet + first entry! It wasn't really much of a meet and greet, more just a photo with her and I was so awkward I just kind of walked away after thanking her. I'm just not pushy enough to take up someones time :( I really wanted to tell her how inspiring I found her and ask about her music more but oh well. She was very sweet to everyone though. The concert was AMAZING, she is an awesome live performer and I was able to get front row. Made lots of eye contact and even got a wave :) Overall a 10/10 experience, I am probably going to try getting tickets to her show in LA in Oct now. Probably my favorite part was when she did her encore she did Gingerbread Man (!!!) for us, which I really, really love that song so I was so happy! She said it was only her second time performing it. 

How long were you in line for? Sounds AMAZING, congrats!  :flutter:

FzytWEW.png

How long were you in line for? Sounds AMAZING, congrats!  :flutter:

After I won the M&G they took me aside to sign a form and get a wristband and told me to come back in like an hour. Ended up waiting in line when I came back for for about an hour total. 30-45 minutes to get in and a little more time while we all took photos, etc. And thank you, it made my whole weekend :) I drove 6 hours to see her and had thought about selling the tickets and I am so glad I didn't.

Goddesses don't speak in whispers. They scream.