Jack

Melanie Martinez

Dead to Me and Bittersweet Tragedy weren't released outside the US I think, so it's not realllly unreleased

:lmao: I was so hyped for NEW songs when it's just songs I have on cd already :eartha:

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

Actually it is. lots of people do it. Besides, I'm not demanding. I'm just saying. She might as well.

I've never seen an artist throw out an unreleased song they dislike solely based on fan reception. I do think she should be releasing the Dollhouse/Cry Baby rejects like Jump Rope, Animal Crackers, Where Do Babies Come From?, Half Hearted, etc. but she probably wouldn't.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

I've never seen an artist throw out an unreleased song they dislike solely based on fan reception. I do think she should be releasing the Dollhouse/Cry Baby rejects like Jump Rope, Animal Crackers, Where Do Babies Come From?, Half Hearted, etc. but she probably wouldn't.

Halsey did. A lot of people were asking for Garden & she released it. Anyways Melanie could only release WDBCF so we can live the rest of our lives in peace but since she's selfish af I really hope the song leaks everywhere

Halsey did. A lot of people were asking for Garden & she released it. Anyways Melanie could only release WDBCF so we can live the rest of our lives in peace but since she's selfish af I really hope the song leaks everywhere

Don't we still only have Garden in lq? I hardly call that a release.

Drake does it, like someone says Halsey is doing it(I dont listen to her but still) Anyways, people do it.

Just finished a lil cover for CB. God this album changed me, I can't believe I didn't found it at Rough Trade :( I'm going on a hunt tomorrow to HMV to get Lemonade and try to find it too

tumblr_o6tfdzI8xI1uh2hnzo2_r1_1280.png

ZKcaooE.png

Garden was LQ, but CDs rip in higher quality lol. But I get you.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1