Jack

Melanie Martinez

well guys I MET HER!!! she was so so sweet and cute. she signed both my CD and vinyl. I asked about her kidneys, and she said she's doing much better. then I asked about WDBCF and she said basically:

-it didn't fit the Cry Baby theme/story correctly

-it's not as good as people think

-her new stuff is so much better

-maybe she'll give it out at some point as a freebie (which I encouraged)

PITlYzs.jpg

https://instagram.com/p/BCy63q1j2Ba/

AAAWWWW!! look at you guys!! that's so cute! and yaasss, thanks for asking about WDBCF!!

lABVyGE.png

well guys I MET HER!!! she was so so sweet and cute. she signed both my CD and vinyl. I asked about her kidneys, and she said she's doing much better. then I asked about WDBCF and she said basically:

-maybe she'll give it out at some point as a freebie (which I encouraged)PITlYzs.jpghttps://instagram.com/p/BCy63q1j2Ba/

OMG YES WOO THIS IS SO CUTE

-maybe she'll give it out at some point as a freebie (which I encouraged)

PITlYzs.jpg

https://instagram.com/p/BCy63q1j2Ba/

Adorbs! I think she said that to try to kill the hype over the song. But it's prob just not a fav of hers. It's gonna be a great song watch. I mean if she just release a song and then people will stop hounding her for it.

Adorbs! I think she said that to try to kill the hype over the song. But it's prob just not a fav of hers. It's gonna be a great song watch. I mean if she just release a song and then people will stop hounding her for it.

Yeah maybe. My thing is, it's not like it's just a title we know. We literally have multiple snippets of it, I feel like there's no point in not giving it out to fans.

H0bDaqU.gif

LOVED the video. Perfect segway into "Dollhouse" with the ending. As always, aesthetic on point.

I really am shocked at how many videos we've got from this album. I know she said she wanted a video for every song, but lots of artists say that and it never happens. Who knows, maybe Mel will come through. I would DIE for another double video with "Tag You're It" and "Milk and Cookies". That could be such an epic video.

H0bDaqU.gif

Loved the video. Id forgotten about her brother but in Dollhouse I'd always assumed her brother was younger, guess he's older?!. The bit with that doctor hitting her in the stomach actually scared me. Melanie's doing quite well with directing her own music videos. I second what @@National Anthem said Tag your it X Milk and cookies would be amazing.

lilkimxchapelle.png

Yeah the room with tears was low budget. But I did enjoy the video..... the brother not being younger bothers me.... but it's okay. I really did enjoy the video it was really cute.

I'm a little confused though. But I guess either we'll never know, or it'll be explained in another video. Why does the mom hate Crybaby so much?

Yeah the room with tears was low budget. But I did enjoy the video..... the brother not being younger bothers me.... but it's okay. I really did enjoy the video it was really cute.

I'm a little confused though. But I guess either we'll never know, or it'll be explained in another video. Why does the mom hate Crybaby so much?

hmm, for me it was obvious that she hates her because she cries a lot

and who wants a second child :creep:

hmm, for me it was obvious that she hates her because she cries a lot

and who wants a second child :creep:

Idt it has anything to do with her being a crybaby or whatever

it's just the fact that a child can be pretty inconvenient esp. for an alcoholic like the mom

I mean she's not evil, she still takes "care" of cry baby in ways, but she hates the fact that that responsibility was put on her