Jack

Melanie Martinez

Umm actually...

Melanie Martinez is having a successful recovery from her recent kidney stones and infection. Her doctors have required her to remain at home for 6 more days before getting back out on the Cry Baby Tour, so the upcoming show in Tampa, FL at The Ritz Ybor is being rescheduled to April 2nd, the upcoming show in Lake Buena Vista, FL at House of Blues is being rescheduled to April 4th, and the upcoming show in Atlanta, GA at The Buckhead Theatre is being rescheduled to April 5th.

Please find the rescheduled show dates for the following cities:

Tempe, AZ @ Marquee Theatre – April 15th

Dallas, TX @ South Side Music Hall – April 9th

Houston, TX @ Warehouse Live – April 10th

Austin, TX @ Emo’s – April 7th

As an added bonus, we’re excited to announce that we’ve added a new show in Tulsa, OK at Cain’s Ballroom on April 13th. Tickets will go onsale tomorrow at 10am!

ALL previously purchased tickets will be honored at the rescheduled show dates. If you can no longer attend one of the rescheduled show dates, refunds will be available at point of purchase.

Melanie thanks everyone for all the warm wishes and patience through this difficult time and is very excited to get back on the road and see you all at an upcoming show!

from her Facebook page

yall i think this thread is dying

Melanie is on tour, there's nothing to talk about

That, and the fact that in literally most of her interviews when they ask her about new music she always deflects it with saying that she's working on music videos. We aint getting another album for a long as time basically. We can only pray for leakers now.

That, and the fact that in literally most of her interviews when they ask her about new music she always deflects it with saying that she's working on music videos. We aint getting another album for a long as time basically. We can only pray for leakers now.

She actually has been recording the next album's rough demos (she already has the base concept) already with her new producer/boyfriend whilst writing the video treatments. I guess she keeps talking about videos as a priority because she won't give us the album until all of the videos are completed.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

Guys I think I'm meeting Mel on Thursday :oprah: She's doing a free meet & greet + album

signing and I'm like 40% sure I'm going right now!!!!! I'm so excitedddddddddddddddd

UHMMMM lucky!! tell her to come to norway pls

lABVyGE.png

OKAY IM GOING GUYS IM SO EXCITED

I read online that there won't be pics? idk that seems weird that Mel wouldnt allow the 200 or less fans to take a selfie with her, but whatever. So excited. Y'all KNOWWWWW I'm about to ask about "Where Do Babies Come From".

H0bDaqU.gif

OKAY IM GOING GUYS IM SO EXCITED

I read online that there won't be pics? idk that seems weird that Mel wouldnt allow the 200 or less fans to take a selfie with her, but whatever. So excited. Y'all KNOWWWWW I'm about to ask about "Where Do Babies Come From".

ask her why her european tour is trash

she literally announced her dates today, and it's 5 dates.... 

lABVyGE.png

well guys I MET HER!!! she was so so sweet and cute. she signed both my CD and vinyl. I asked about her kidneys, and she said she's doing much better. then I asked about WDBCF and she said basically:

-it didn't fit the Cry Baby theme/story correctly

-it's not as good as people think

-her new stuff is so much better

-maybe she'll give it out at some point as a freebie (which I encouraged)

PITlYzs.jpg

https://instagram.com/p/BCy63q1j2Ba/

H0bDaqU.gif