Jack

Melanie Martinez

I really don't think anyone does either... except her Dad

why do i find it such an awkward concept that only her dad would have a song by his daughter called where do babies come from :rip:

RVhKIwP.gif

why do i find it such an awkward concept that only her dad would have a song by his daughter called where do babies come from :rip:

i have always found her dad to be so weird tho like his twitter is so  :biblio:

why is everything but WDBCF leaking .............................................

this :rip: it's what people have been lusting for since the tracklist came out

lABVyGE.png

i have always found her dad to be so weird tho like his twitter is so :biblio:

I think he's just extremely proud that she's doing well for being 20. World tours, tv appearances, etc

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

I think he's just extremely proud that she's doing well for being 20. World tours, tv appearances, etc

She's doing better than WINNERS of the Voice which just goes to show that winning isn't everything. You could get signed to any label being a runner-up, by winning you're contractually obligated to sign with a label that does nothing. I'm proud of her

It's kinda hard for me to actually believe this recent leaks, "Bombs on Monday" and "Night Mime" were ever actually intended for Cry Baby because the titles don't fit with the theme of the rest at all. Glad we have the songs either way though.

you have to remember she hadn't established the concept of the record until way into the recording process

BzhmW.png

I actually like the live acoustic of the song more than the studio :toofunny: cuts out all of the weird instrumental. I feel like I've been so underwhelmed with the recent leaks. They've been nice for sure but I guess I expected more the way people hyped them up.

Goddesses don't speak in whispers. They scream.

She's doing better than WINNERS of the Voice which just goes to show that winning isn't everything. You could get signed to any label being a runner-up, by winning you're contractually obligated to sign with a label that does nothing. I'm proud of her

you have to remember she hadn't established the concept of the record until way into the recording process

Except she did write down the titles first then wrote songs that fit into the title/concept. She didn't just write 20 songs and bunch them together. It was that way from the start. :lmao:

Night Mime sounds like something old.

Can't Shake You and Bombs on Monday sound like they'd probably fit as deluxe songs but she is definitely holding off for album 2.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

omg it sounds so good though. Like an actual outtake. Thematically, sonically, etc.

true i guess that's why i'm not super excited about it though, i love bombs on monday and night mime bc it strays from the Crybaby concept a bit which is nice

RVhKIwP.gif