Jack

Melanie Martinez

There's literally no reason to hold onto Bombs on Monday anymore. It would be a waste to trade for a song that has numerous snippets out. Leak it fat.

most traders i know wouldn't even trade for a song which has 1 snippet out there so why people think holding onto a song with 2 or 3 snippets out there is worthwhile at all is beyond me

RVhKIwP.gif

@ @@godknowsitried

Honestly, @@Jack has a little bit of a point here. Speaking in the third person can sound kinda douche-y. And evilentity says that as someone who's friends with @@Eclipse not a particularly big fan of @@Jack's forum activities. But y'all escalated this into an unecessary personal attack.

@@Jack

It was unnecessary personal attack, but you implied someone else was a douche, so you shouldn't be surprised someone turned it back on you. But no, you just had to throw gasoline on the fire.

Warning points all around. I guess this is the Melanie Martinez thread. Maybe I shouldn't be surprised to see a bunch of childish behavior and crybabies here.

Speaking of douches and enemas, it remind me of the Tool song "Ænema", which describes how shit like this often makes me feeling about moderating on LanaBoards.

Some say the end is near

Some say we'll see Armageddon soon

I certainly hope we will

I sure could use a vacation from this

Bullshit three ring circus sideshow of freaks

Here in this hopeless fucking hole we call L.A. LanaBoards

The only way to fix it is to flush it all away

Any fucking time, any fucking day

Learn to swim, I'll see you down in Arizona Bay

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neGdoqsuiN8

why do hoarders do this, im about to report them to FBI or something just so they can stop with this hoarding shit and leak the damn songs

traders are so self-righteous. Lol.

ok it should've leaked in August when people started to have it... It's been months I think it's time someone posts it

This is trash I'm about to call all the record companies so they can bust them hoarders asses lol

If you have the song then leak it, that simple. Music hoarders are messy as hell because they always feel entitled to have the material that they dangle over the heads of others.

Music hoarders need to be shut down. If you have it, spill it for everyone to enjoy. Stop power tripping.

People who get shit for teasing and posting snippets and shit sort of have it coming, but honestly, if anyone is self-righteous or thinks they're entitled to something they're just simply not, it's the people saying things like this. It's just jealousy dressed up as something else.

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

I'm not gonna attempt to make a serious comment about whatever this situation is because I know nothing's gonna change. But if you know me at least by a little bit, you would know that I'm not the person that I am on Lanaboards. Also, I don't know who or what is a Jack, never interacted with him and simply don't care. I'm not here for the boring drama he creates, that's how it goes from the things I've heard so no thanks.

I'd rather organize my unleaked song files and folders. They are getting messy with the new additions. :smokes:

@ @@godknowsitried
Honestly, @@Jack has a little bit of a point here. Speaking in the third person can sound kinda douche-y.

That's the way Doucheclipse trolls! :fabcat:

@ @@godknowsitried

Honestly, @@Jack has a little bit of a point here. Speaking in the third person can sound kinda douche-y. And evilentity says that as someone who's friends with @@Eclipse not a particularly big fan of @@Jack's forum activities. But y'all escalated this into an unecessary personal attack.

@@Jack

It was unnecessary personal attack, but you implied someone else was a douche, so you shouldn't be surprised someone turned it back on you. But no, you just had to throw gasoline on the fire.

Warning points all around. I guess this is the Melanie Martinez thread. Maybe I shouldn't be surprised to see a bunch of childish behavior and crybabies here.

Speaking of douches and enemas, it remind me of the Tool song "Ænema", which describes how shit like this often makes me feeling about moderating on LanaBoards.

Some say the end is near

Some say we'll see Armageddon soon

I certainly hope we will

I sure could use a vacation from this

Bullshit three ring circus sideshow of freaks

Here in this hopeless fucking hole we call L.A. LanaBoards

The only way to fix it is to flush it all away

Any fucking time, any fucking day

Learn to swim, I'll see you down in Arizona Bay

People who get shit for teasing and posting snippets and shit sort of have it coming, but honestly, if anyone is self-righteous or thinks they're entitled to something they're just simply not, it's the people saying things like this. It's just jealousy dressed up as something else.

I'm not jealous of anyone who has unleaked music by any artist, because I do. But for people to post snippets/to outright say they have the song but refuse to leak it is petty and childish. It doesn't matter who's a fan of who, you've seen it in Lana fans too. The ego behind hoarding is pathetic because most hoarders think they deserve the attention for having full songs before anyone else. We all know that if Eclipse didn't mention having the track then we would've gone back to our usual discussion in this thread.

I'm not gonna attempt to make a serious comment about whatever this situation is because I know nothing's gonna change. But if you know me at least by a little bit, you would know that I'm not the person that I am on Lanaboards. Also, I don't know who or what is a Jack, never interacted with him and simply don't care. I'm not here for the boring drama he creates, that's how it goes from the things I've heard so no thanks.

I'd rather organize my unleaked song files and folders. They are getting messy with the new additions. :smokes:

That's the way Doucheclipse trolls! :fabcat:

The thing is, we don't know you off Lanaboards lol. Have fun organizing those songs I guess.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

I like it but I'm not super impressed although I didn't have high expectations anyways. I guess its nice to know the song behind the title though since people have been going crazy wanting this to leak for a while.

Goddesses don't speak in whispers. They scream.