Jack

Melanie Martinez

At least you care enough to respond xoxo

Also I'm not quite sure you know what a douche is, this is a douche original_CW.jpg

What you use is called an enema, as pictured here fleet-enema.jpg as you can see they are similar but not identical, and you are simply what people use enemas for, to clean shit out of their assholes... Now if you could people remove yourself from my anus and mind your own business it would be highly appreciated :)

Lol at the edit wow couldn't think up that one right on the spot now could you boo?

I'm the enema to LanaBoard's ass ready to clean Jack the shit away 

Could y'all imagine how douche-y i'd sound if I referred to myself in the third person...

tried to refrain from commenting (and at the risk of starting an argument when I'm not trying to) but don't come at people sideways when they call you out for a comment you made that was intentionally shady. 

BzhmW.png

Can someone leak the fucking song instead of snippets? It's more effort to copy and cut a song into a snippet then it is to just leak it.

That's what I'm saying! Like they're going through so much effort to make snippets.

My question is where do people get these leaks from?? Like how can I become a hoarder? Cuz damn I want exclusive music.

what's the point in scheduling a leak for 'next week' or 'this month' or whatever.. if you're gonna leak it just do it

like there's literally no reason whatsoever to say you're going to leak it but only at a later date

hgFwbB5.gif

RVhKIwP.gif

If you have the song then leak it, that simple. Music hoarders are messy as hell because they always feel entitled to have the material that they dangle over the heads of others. If you don't have the full song, say so. But don't try scheduling a leak for "next week" to just cancel or bullshit with another snippet. :eartha:

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

If you have the song then leak it, that simple. Music hoarders are messy as hell because they always feel entitled to have the material that they dangle over the heads of others. If you don't have the full song, say so. But don't try scheduling a leak for "next week" to just cancel or bullshit with another snippet. :eartha:

PREACH.

Music hoarders need to be shut down. If you have it, spill it for everyone to enjoy. Stop power tripping.

Also known as BlueAsJeans on AltBoardsDoes-The-Body-Rule2.pngtiny.png