Jack

Melanie Martinez

14 minutes ago, cool3dworld said:

It’s from the dollhouse era 

Nothing was specifically recorded for the Dollhouse EP, the EP was made of Cry Baby session songs which is why 2 songs from the EP made the final cut on CB and 2 other CB outtakes are on it. So Dressed in Mistakes/Mistakes is a Cry Baby outtake

2 hours ago, cool3dworld said:

Source had it as just Mistakes :) and melanie posted about the song in 2014 and called it Mistakes too

Yes, as I said the song has 2 titles. It's registered as both Mistakes and Dressed in Mistakes

23 hours ago, cool3dworld said:

I just ate a piece of ham off the floor 

I promise you, nobody gives a single fuck or finds this funny

The fact that you had to be messy and announce to this entire forum that you wanted to trade melanie songs when you already knew how people would react

Stop messing with us and leak the damn song so you can be on your way  :creep:

20 minutes ago, Venice Bitches said:

You’re acting like I said it was? After all after the lies and fake snippets they put out just for attention. 

You should already get why I said that :flop:

what are you talking about i was referring to the person asking for DMs to trade :rip:

9ISvyf0.gif

People can do whatever they want with the unleaked songs they have, in my opinion! leaking or hoarding etc. It can be annoying when you don't have the song though but whatever

I do hope I get to hear this song though, anyway Dressed in Mistakes is in heavy circulation right now with Psycho Lovers so both songs will probably leak soon regardless

1 hour ago, Tulips said:

People can do whatever they want with the unleaked songs they have, in my opinion! leaking or hoarding etc. It can be annoying when you don't have the song though but whatever

I do hope I get to hear this song though, anyway Dressed in Mistakes is in heavy circulation right now with Psycho Lovers so both songs will probably leak soon regardless

Incorrect 

Omg I can't believe Psycho Lovers & Dressed In Mistakes are going to leak soon. Dressed In Mistakes sounds so different from what I expected and I wonder what Psycho Lovers will sound like :hdu:  

DapperSkeletalBergerpicard-max-1mb.gif

now the boys want a taste of the strawberry shortcake

15 hours ago, cool3dworld said:

Trading melanie for melanie, pm me here or on Instagram (@cool3dworld_) if you have, can send snippets to serious offers from trustworthy traders, no I do not have wdbcf.

why are you expecting people to go out of their way to try ang get something from you when your not reliable what so ever?
You have a post still up one dbree of a fake BOM demo... girly please

14 hours ago, new gods said:

if you don’t have wdbcf then nobody gives a fuck  :yawn: 

Not true, omg, we need all the Cry Baby outtakes including Dressed in Mistakes and Psycho Lovers

I need the 5 of y'all who liked this comment I quoted to rethink ur life decisions and unlike immediately :hooker:

4 hours ago, 320kbps said:

wow y'all messy but isn't it against the rules to ask about trading on this forum? :flop:

Yes!

Both trading unleaked material through LanaBoards & posting advertising on our forum to trade unleaked material elsewhere are not allowed x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS