Jack

Melanie Martinez

So... On July 25th, a snippet of an unknown song by Melanie was posted on twitter by eclipse, a second snippet leaked the day after, a third snippet leaked august 18th, and a fourth snippet leaked on august 27th.

There are only two known people who have the full song:

Eclipse

and a youtuber called Melanie Babies, who also clames to have other unreleased tracks such as:
Go
Time Flies
and the full WDBCF 

The song has had many speculated names such as: Band-Aid, Rebound, Open Wounds, Jump Rope and Coming Over.

Eclipse claimes that the song has a 2-word title, witch throws the possiblity of it being called Rebound out the window.

also, Melanie Babies, claims to have both this song and Jump Rope, and said that they are tho diferent songs, so that throws Jump Rope out the window too.

The only names standing are:
Band-Aid, Open Wounds And Coming Over.

Here are the known lyrics:
Just cause I bought a Band-Aid
Doesn't mean I'm able to clean the scars that run
Deeper than all my old demons I keep under still water

Just 'cause you say you love me,
Doesn't mean that I'm gonna look you in the eyes,
Pretend to be surprised and say I love you back.

'Cause I'm trippin', trippin' on rocks,
Cuttin' up my ankles, when will the blood stop?

Fallin' for the next man who breathes
I need a recovery
Don't get too close 'cause you're really nothing to me
You're just a Band-Aid to me

I'll rip you off when I bleed

Just 'cause i'm coming over, dosen't mean...

Just cause you give me flowers,
 doesn't cover up the smell of the dead body
 or raise the dead body 
of a girl who got shut down

So, what do you think about this song?

What do you think about the rumored titles?

What do you think it's called?

So... On July 25th, a snippet of an unknown song by Melanie was posted on twitter by eclipse, a second snippet leaked the day after, a third snippet leaked august 18th, and a fourth snippet leaked on august 27th.

There are only two known people who have the full song:

Eclipse

and a youtuber called Melanie Babies, who also clames to have other unreleased tracks such as:

Go

Time Flies

and the full WDBCF

The song has had many speculated names such as: Band-Aid, Rebound, Open Wounds, Jump Rope and Coming Over.

Eclipse claimes that the song has a 2-word title, witch throws the possiblity of it being called Rebound out the window.

also, Melanie Babies, claims to have both this song and Jump Rope, and said that they are tho diferent songs, so that throws Jump Rope out the window too.

The only names standing are:

Band-Aid, Open Wounds And Coming Over.

Here are the known lyrics:Just cause I bought a Band-AidDoesn't mean I'm able to clean the scars that runDeeper than all my old demons I keep under still waterJust 'cause you say you love me,Doesn't mean that I'm gonna look you in the eyes,Pretend to be surprised and say I love you back.'Cause I'm trippin', trippin' on rocks,Cuttin' up my ankles, when will the blood stop?Fallin' for the next man who breathesI need a recoveryDon't get too close 'cause you're really nothing to meYou're just a Band-Aid to meI'll rip you off when I bleedJust 'cause i'm coming over, dosen't mean...Just cause you give me flowers, doesn't cover up the smell of the dead body or raise the dead body of a girl who got shut down

So, what do you think about this song?

What do you think about the rumored titles?

What do you think it's called?

can u stop, that youtuber doesnt have the song or any melanie song lmao. the only one with it is Eclipse. You should've known it was fake when they said they had WDBCF

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif